Stringy Pete

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by codone, Nov 27, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. codone

codone New Member

I cannot get the williamsons to take the treasure Help!!

2. BlueDEvil

BlueDEvil New Member

Which Williamson? Not the one working in the farm, try the one in the house.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BlueDEvil on 2001-11-27 16:59 ]</font>

3. Milo

Milo New Member

You sure, BlueDevil?

I could swear that I returned the treasure to the woman standing out in the middle of the field right next to the house. It's been awhile, though... I could be wrong.

4. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

naah youre right Milo, but I never checked, maybe there is someone else around the house.
    so he may be offering it to another person.

5. Feldon Kane

Feldon Kane New Member

There's a guy wandering around outside the hovel. He won't take the treasure. Talk to the female hick instead.

6. codone

codone New Member

yea there is one guy walking around outside and he wont even start dialog with you. The problem is that the girl in the feild when i speak to her i dont get the option to give her the treasure she just tells me about her family and the only dialog just loops that again and again

7. Milo

Milo New Member

Hmmm... weird.

Check your logbook. Look under quests and make sure you have the one to return the treasure to the Williamsons. If you don't, then go back to S. Pete and go through the dialogue again.

If you do have it listed in your book, and it's not listed as botched, then you might have a bug.

8. Squish

Squish New Member

I know you probably have both, but if I remember correctly you have to return the treasure and the buckles (or something like that). I'm not sure if there was anything else, but make sure you have all of the items that need to be returned. I think it says in the logbook what needs to be returned. At "Stringy Pete's Treasure" there was more than just the treasure chest.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Squish on 2001-11-28 19:04 ]</font>

9. Dmonik

Dmonik New Member

whoa... like 6 people said the same thing :lol:

10. Squish

Squish New Member

I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion. The first people said to make sure he was trying to return the items to the right person, someone mentioned to check the logbook, I said to make sure the person has ALL of the items that need to be returned (as I've seen people complain that the quest didn't work, but they were only trying to return the actual "treasure" item), but whatever. The Williamson "lady" won't take the treasure (at least she didn't from me) until I have ALL of the items that I was supposed to return.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Squish on 2001-11-29 16:59 ]</font>

Our Host!