Where is the Hexed shoes that cause fatigue lost ? ? Hex it

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by BFG 9000, Oct 9, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. BFG 9000

BFG 9000 New Member

I am a Hexed item collector. May I knwo where is the hexed boots that cause fatigue lost ? anymore hexed items to add t list below ??

Current collection include Bow of Harm, Bow of Frost?(Cold place), Hexed dagger(Besse Toon Mine), Fools Dagger, BlackStone Sword(tarant sewers), Poisoned PlateMail(Ashbury shipwreck), Consuming Platemail, Blade of Unholy fire, Blade of Malevolent Storm, Axe of Lost Time, Axe of Creeping Death(poison vapour), Serpentine Amulet(not sure if hexed but orange-isle of Despair),Amulet of Leadership(Again not sure hexed, no -ve stats), Baneful Gaunlets(isle of Despair), Ring of Shadows(Strange Pond), Hero's weakness(Kree), Nature's Wrath (Ancient Maze), Poisoned Leather(Tarant), Chill Shield, Hexed Leather(Shroudded Hill-chest of alchemist), dagger(kite berserker-Strange Ceremony), Star of Soul Bonding, Mace of Betrayal, Mace of sthg.

Any items which anyone has found which is not in the list ? Plse tell, and if possible, were u found it ? :p

Thanks.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BFG 9000 on 2001-10-09 06:32 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BFG 9000 on 2001-10-09 07:04 ]</font>

2. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

What tech item increases and decreases Max followers?

3. BFG 9000

BFG 9000 New Member

No tech item.

Unfortunately, there isn't a technical equivalent for the every magical item.

Increasing the number of maximum followers seem to be an exclusive magical arena.

There are 2 items, which supposedly increase number of followers. It is written in their description but whether it works, I dun know.

The Caladon Armour and the Amulet of Leadership. The Caladon Armour is found in Caladon. Go to terra Arcanum for more info.

The Amulet of Leadership, I forgot where I found it already but it has an orange background, not sure if it is hexed.

I had heard a magical ring which increase your charisma or something too. Ring of influence which u get from one of the Masters quest. Think it helps to increase no of followers too.

For tech, the reason why u cannot have more followers, I think its also a game balance issue because with automatons and archanids, u can get as many followers as u like.

And if u get the Master repair skill, its instant healing for your automatons, dun even need any expensive potions, healing sauve or bandages.

4. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

5. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Yeah, you've left out a couple of items from that list. In the basement of Malachi Rench's castle in Ashbury is this big liche guy (dunno what he really is) and he has this hexed helment. Also at the Torin Quarry is the Helm of Yzar's Coat or something like that - get it off the dead elf in the midddle.

6. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

7. beauregarde

beauregarde New Member

The shoes you are looking for are the Boots of the Dark Toll. If your character is highly aligned towards the Good side it can knock out your fatigue in a hurry! I found them and a pair of Arcane Gauntlets (not hexed) at The Cold Place, a location directly north of Caladon about halfway towards the river. You have to work your way through a spiral rock formation, battling polar bears, brute fangs and shiverbits, and finally past a couple of crystalline demons before gaining access to the treasure chest in the center. There's also a valuable set of small, enchanted plate mail in there as well.

I also found another hexed item you missed: the Staff of Hypocrisy. Every so often it randomly casts a spell of protection, sometimes on the user, sometimes on an enemy. I got it so early in the game that I don't remember if I found it in a dungeon, or if I lifted it off of a dead human. Maybe I grabbed it off of a Molochean Hand assassin that tried to waylay me in the wilderness. Don't really remember.

Hope this helps!

8. com2kid

com2kid New Member

Huh? Blade of malevolent storm is a hexxed item? I always thought that it was rather useful ::shrugs::

Random ice storm on opponets, hehe :wink: Well on me too, but shit, kills them as well!

When I first found the staff of hypocracy I got a good laugh over it, causing the other people in the room to look at me funny :smile:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: com2kid on 2001-10-19 03:41 ]</font>

9. BFG 9000

BFG 9000 New Member

I found the Boots already

I found the Boots of Dark Troll on a half ogre in the Caladon dungeon. Maybe there is anotehr one at the Cold Place. All I found at the Cold Place in the chest was a Bow of Cold. It does Cold damage to enemies but do FT/DT damage plus lower your constitution as well.

10. YeaYea2001

YeaYea2001 New Member

11. dougkaye

dougkaye New Member

yet another location

I found my pair on the dead Ogre in the sewers of Caladon.

12. verminator_666

verminator_666 New Member

theres a hexed mace in the cemetery in ashbury, you know the quest for geoffrey, with the gem of the malachi rench thing, its down their, cant remember wot its called but it has an orange logo thing, and calls 3 zombies upon use. 8)

13. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

JESUS CHRIST!, now that's a gravedig!, one and a half years!, fuck me!. verminator, i'd thank you not to respond to anything older then what's on the first page.

Jinxed, anyone that we know?

14. Ferret

Ferret New Member

Wow! This beats even Snobo's record of 14 months! :eek:

How do people actually DO this? I mean, it's not active, it's not in the recent files list and hell! it's not even on the first 3 pages! :-o

Our Host!