Guests?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jojobobo, Feb 29, 2012.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Xyle

Xyle Member

I don't use the auto-login because I use public computers. Therefore, I often am lurking for a while before I login.

2. General Mandible

General Mandible New Member

I also always forget my password, so if I log in automatically, I'll never remember it. There are a few forums where I probably won't be able to log in when I get a new computer.

3. TheDavisChanger

TheDavisChanger Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure my MySpace page is linked to an e-mail address for which I have irrecoverably lost the password.
    That's a loss for MySpace.

4. Xyle

Xyle Member

IF you still have access to that email address, you can probably get the password sent to that address; assuming that you want to go back on that site. I know that most sites that require email address to login will do so.

5. TheDavisChanger

I've forgotten both the MySpace password and the password of the e-mail address linked to it.

6. Crypton

Crypton Member

Security question? Don't tell me that you forgot that too. Also, most of the well known sites let's you enter your contact email, which is different from the email used for registration, and is usually used for password retrieval only, so when you forget everything about the account (sometimes including the login), you can still retrieve your password.

Next time.

[​IMG]

7. TheDavisChanger

Thanks for all the help trying to help me recover my MySpace account. I think I'll do all right without it, though.

Our Host!