Has anybody figured out....

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by elrat, Nov 15, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. elrat

elrat New Member

how the hell you can get that sword in the maze?

without cheating that is...

:smile:

2. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

nope. been here long enough, and there has been long talks but no dice.

3. Ring lord

Ring lord Member

Check some earlier posts(very early)

i think something like 6,7 or 8.

4. Criton

Criton New Member

I am not sure there is a way. People have talked about blowing up the wall, or teleporting. I do not think teleporting works wince there is not an empty square next to it. I am not sure if the explosives will help either. If you ever find anything out, let us all know. It may just be a bug or temptation that we can never have.

5. Milo

Milo New Member

There is a legitimate way, although it's a huge pain in the ass, and not really worth it. All you get out of your hours and hours of frustration is an Arcane Sword. Woohoo! A POS that can be bought from any of the gypsy ladies.

I read how to do this on the Arcanum Inn boards, and I haven't tried it out for the reasons mentioned above. It sounds legit, though.

Anyway, what you do is you go to the world map and plot a course so that you'll pass over the Ancient Maze. While you're moving, you can click the "travel" button again to pop back into the game screen as you probably already know. Well, what you do is you wait until the little red dot is over the Ancient Maze and you click the button. Depending on when you click it, you'll end up in different places within the maze.

That's it. From what I've read, that's all there is to it. That and traveling back and forth across the world map for hours trying to click just the right spot so you end up inside the walled off section.

6. Silas

Silas New Member

I think I'd rather watch paint dry.

LOL! That's prolly the only way to do it too. Dang Troika and their seductress game!

7. elrat

elrat New Member

uhuh! :smile: will try it out

Our Host!