Looking for gambling items or general item list

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Ouro827, May 10, 2011.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Ouro827

Ouro827 New Member

Playing a half-ogre, and as such, am limited to 16 int. Now, items can't bump my int up because it's capped; however, they can bump up my gambling, which I'm interested in. I know one item that ups gambling skill, the Fated Ring, and I'm pretty sure there's at least one more, a medallion of some sort; Is there a comprehensive list of items I missed that I could search, or some way to view the items within the game editor and look for ones that increase gambling skill?

2. Muro

Muro Well-Known Member

Actually, gear, consumables and blessings ignore racial caps and can buff stats up to 20 (more if the racial bonus sets the cap higher).

Indeed. What you're recalling is the Lucky Medallion worn by one of Poone's Flophouse's patrons.

This is most probably the best equipment database out there. Feel free to give it a try, though if I'm not mistaken, there are no items boosting the gambling skill, other than the Fated Rings and the Lucky Medallion, to be found in the game.

3. Ouro827

Ouro827 New Member

Ah, thank you! I can just temporarily bump up my int and grab the point then.

Our Host!