Azrams Star Ensanguined Souls

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by k.Diller, Nov 10, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. k.Diller

k.Diller New Member

I've blown out the big torches on three separate sessions, using 79-100 molotovs each time, and killing all the souls that appear. A boomerang really helps, here.

Do they respawn every time you leave and return? If this is the case, I'll have to load everybody up with molotovs!

Finally, I've three times been unable to bomb the lights (the attack will not happen, and the molotov returns to inventory), but when I walk away, the monsters return.

Anyone done this?

2. Ring lord

Ring lord Member

I finished this quest but i didn't realy understand, in which part of the "torch maze"
    you are stuck.

3. k.Diller

k.Diller New Member

I've gone to K'na Tha and entered the ruined temple, which has a moat and three big torches at one end.

That's where I spend hours blowing out the torches and killing the monsters. It's good for XP, but costs a lot of molotovs. And nothing else seems to happen.

Is there some clever next step when all the lights are out and no monsters appear? Or has loading the patch introduced an endless spawning loop? Horrors!

4. k.Diller

k.Diller New Member

I don't believe it! I went back to K'na Tha to try a boomerang on the lights, rather than just on the souls, and guess what? One hit, and I'm teleported to another place!

Why oh why doesn't this happen with molotovs?

Anyway, I'm now well launched, thanks, and will just use future molotovs to get quick XP.

5. Ring lord

Ring lord Member

Nothing happend with molotovs because you blasted few torches in one throw.
    good luck in the rest of the "maze".

6. Cruor

Cruor New Member

My character wont attack teh fires with the boomerang I don't get it... don't you just press the shield to go to combatmode and the press on the fire... well my character does nothing!

7. Lethran

Lethran New Member

Have you tried alt + left button?

8. Cruor

Cruor New Member

I Shall try that and see what happens! Thanks in advance!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cruor on 2002-01-04 06:42 ]</font>

Our Host!