Thieves's quest help?

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Slobbergoose, Nov 6, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Slobbergoose

Slobbergoose New Member

This one is re: the "lucky medallion" rumored to be worn by one of "Poone's vagrants". No one at Poone's, and the bum outside of the blackmarket ain't got it, so where could it be? I don't remeber seeing any other vagrants around tarant.

somebody wanna spoil me?

thx

2. elrat

elrat New Member

(spoiler)

try waiting until midnight...there will be only one person sleeping in Poone's inn. That's him

3. Slobbergoose

Slobbergoose New Member

Thanks, I'll give it a try. Is that 12am on the dot? Well anyway, that's a better lead than I've found so far. Thanks again.

4. Slobbergoose

Slobbergoose New Member

Waited til midnite, no luck. Do I need to do something to trigger this event? I only stress cuz you can only have a certain number of theive's quests at a time,and this one is crampin' my style. In other words, I'm stumped.

5. elrat

elrat New Member

hmm...actually, there is one guy, dressed in a smoking jacket that wanders around the block of Poone and the black market...it's that same guy.

6. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Actually, there's a guy in a brown suit, who walks between Poone's and the river between Poone's and the rest of Tarant.

Stab him in the back when he's going back to Poone's - the guard shouldn't disturb you.

7. LPhoenix

LPhoenix New Member

RE : Thieves's quest help?

It's much easier to wai for the bloke to go to sleep...

Go into Poone's sleeping parlor and wait till around 10pm (doesn't need to be on the dot but it does need to be 10+). You should see a guy walk in from the left side and go to a bed, move cursor on left side of bed and you'll find him, he's very easy to pickpocket this way :smile:

8. Slobbergoose

Slobbergoose New Member

Thanks guys. I found him circling Madam Lil's until about 9pm, when he stops wherever he is, then at 10pm he heads for Poone's and sacks out. Have any of you thought about writing a little walkthrough? This one (and a few other theives quests) arent listed in the walkthrough on this site.

9. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

They are pretty easy for the most part...

10. monnie101@yahoo.com

monnie101@yahoo.com New Member

I'm not sure if that specific Theves quest is in the walkthrough section but I have seen some theives qeusts in the terra-arcanum walkthroughs. The Tyrant chapter walkthrough has 6 pages on the Tieves underground & Quests so I imagine they'd have more on other Towns.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: monnie101@yahoo.com on 2001-11-07 20:20 ]</font>

Our Host!