Upcoming Patch Info

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Milo, Oct 30, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Milo

Milo New Member

Didn't see anything about this on the TA front page, so I posted this up to let you all know.

Just saw this over at the Sierra Arcanum boards:

http://community.sierra.com/WebX?14@252.e5Jaawlpt9R^1030151@.ef3973e

Shellman posted it, and it deals with alot of the bugs people are having. Now all we have to do is wait for Sierra to release it. They've been sitting on it for awhile now. Hopefully they'll test and release this bitch while people are still interested in the game.

(Revelations 3:11, RSV)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Milo on 2001-10-29 22:33 ]</font>

2. Random

Random New Member

no slowdown fix........

Sigh... It doesn't mention anything about a slowdown fix, or many balancing changes....

3. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

I can't wait for this patch!

It has so many useful fixes and feature being implemented, such as being able to level everyone in your party to level 50! Not being able to synchronise my followers with my character level really pisses me off sometimes (and leads me to be at strange places in certain places in the game when I shouldn't be there).

The bow bug fix looks awesome too! I've never been really bothered by slowdowns, because I have a fairly high-end system (and I had to work for it too), but I think that the game should run a little faster on my system in certain places than it does. It's not on my wish list for fixes though, so I'm okay with it.

4. k.Diller

k.Diller New Member

patch

I've just installed the patch and took it off again when I found that the dwarven smith in the Wheel Clan ruined my weapons and armour each time he 'repaired'it. I then played the section again, with the unpatched game and it was just the same! So I put the patch back on,thinking that at least my followers will stop threatening to leave when I do something virtuous. That doesn't work either. A little harmless skeleton-bashing in Ashbury Castle lost me two men!

I'm about ready to chuck it in the bin and go back to a Baldur's Gate expansion...

5. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

Yes, I saw this one too at the Inn and the news from TA's website.

Our Host!