Healing savle bug and related

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shalder, Oct 20, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. shalder

shalder New Member

Description of bug:

Give your followers a potion that they will use, like healing salve, and use turn based fighting (may bug in real time as well, not sure) and usually within 1 or 2 battles where party members get injured (and hence would use the potion) a bug will appear. What will happen is that you will not be able to use healing salve on yourself or one of your followers, foverver, even if you save and exit the game. It seems to occur when a party member tries to heal someone by walking over to them, but their turn ending, or by being physically blocked. The only fix is to reload from a earlier game. This is kinda upsetting cause I play tech, so i don't have magick healers in group, and rather then fight, my player character has to hold all the darn potions healing everyone during his turn...

Anyone else verify this, or know of a method/patch to fix this?

2. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

I had not such problem,

I had Jayna styles and she was healing everyone with bandages, healing salve, wonder drug and there was never anything wrong with it.

3. shalder

shalder New Member

Guess i'll try reinstall....

btw, does Janya (or for that matter magnus, vollinger) ever complete their tech colleges? I got Jaynya to around lvl 40 (38-40?) and she still couldn't even make accelerate healing.

4. shalder

shalder New Member

Reinstillation didn't help...maybe just my comp, huh? :sad: The bug seems pretty contained to turn base, so maybe if you playing without it???

Our Host!