Where is the damn dagger?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kat, Oct 6, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Kat

Kat New Member

Ok this is probably not the best way to start in a forum, so sorry for that.

Anyhow I've been through this came one before and I am progressing through it again as a sorcereres this time around.

So what's the problem you ask? Well I am trying to complete this Pagan Quests, but like the first time it seems that I am unable to get a friggin bone dagger to sacrifice.

I mean I know it has to be on those Plains and that some Bandit orcs are carrying them.
    I've killed hundreds of orcs (I'm getting the impression that I'm commiting genocite here) but none of these orcish bandits seems to have a bone dagger.

Now I was wondering is there any other way at all to come into the possesion of a bone dagger? Some shopkeeper that sells 'em or some chest that contains it... any where?

I hope someone can help me out with this, for I'd like to do these Pagan Quest to the end this time around

2. Sheriff Fatman

Sheriff Fatman Active Member

I've not done the Pagan God's quest, but I think I read somewhere that you could use a Kite Sword instead of a bone dagger.

3. Soren The Wild

Soren The Wild New Member

That´s only in the unpatched version AFAIK.
    But there´s some kind of lesser winged demon hanging out around the railway tunnel in Black Root, that is always carrying a bonedagger. Also some of the orc´s in the random encounters have 1 IIRC.

4. Kat

Kat New Member

Ok thanks for the tip, I think I'll try that.
    At least as soon as I manage to find a Kite sword that is. Oh well I'll try to keep my eye open to it.

5. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

Some winged monsters in the old part of Caladon sewers have bone daggers.

6. starphoenix

starphoenix New Member

You don't need a bone dagger. A reaper's axe works just as well which you can find at the gypsy's, the dark magic shop, and the magic smithy

Our Host!