Getting back into it.

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Fat|Tony, Mar 29, 2009.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Fat|Tony

Fat|Tony New Member

I'm sure some/all of these are bound to be repeat questions, for that I appologize.

Getting back into this game, and basically what I was looking for was a mod to right click items in/out of inventory and to buy/sell with. I haven't started playing it again yet, so I can't remeber which/any of those are already in. I do remember having an issue with wanting to right click inventory items to move them and not being able to do so, are there any mods that address this, or is it in any of the patches? I read through most of the patch notes from the unofficial patches, but didn't notice anything to that effect.

Is there a best order to install updates/mods or anything I should definitely get? So far I've downloaded UAP081229 and the high quality town maps and music. I would like to play it at a higher resolution and saw that one such mod had been scrapped but is in the works for a full resolution support release, but currently are there any higher res mods that work with the most recent unofficial patch, or is there a higher resolution built in to one of these patches?

Mostly that's what I'm looking for, more inventory right click support and higher res. Most of my other concerns seemed to have been addressed in the Unofficial patches.

2. Kijikun

Kijikun New Member

http://terra-arcanum.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=15452

There's a high res patch in the works. So you can wait until it comes out, or start playing now and install it when it comes out. It shouldn't interfere with your saves.

I've never had the problem your talking about with moving items so I can't help you there.

I'd also recommend A:WIP if your looking for expanded content.

3. Fat|Tony

Fat|Tony New Member

It's not a problem with items, per se, just doesn't seem to be built in to the game. Dragging and dropping is a bit slow formy taste, it would be easier to be able to right click items to sell/buy or move them to your companion's inventory. Just wondering if any mods that add this exist. Or if they're in the patches.

4. Kijikun

Kijikun New Member

It's probably pretty hard coded, and I'm not sure if anyone has even looked into it. Your best bet would be to ask rroyo about it in the A:WIP thead.

5. rroyo

rroyo Active Member

6. Kijikun

Kijikun New Member

I figured you'd know out of anyone about that. :)

Our Host!