Where can I find Jared and the Bow Master's student ?

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by BFG 9000, Oct 8, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. BFG 9000

BFG 9000 New Member

Read Terra Arcanum, suppose to find Jared at the Vermillion station in Tarantbut I cannot find him there.

Where is the Bow Master's student anyway ? Went to all the towns, never seen him.

And I had done the Bunny quest but teleported to Quintarra. Can I still get to see the real Stillwater giant ?

2. Xanamonarac

Xanamonarac New Member

Jared is a guard and stands to the right of the Vermillion station's entrance. X

3. Milo

Milo New Member

Well, Xanamonorac answered your first question.

As for your other questions... The bow master's student is one of the bow guards in Dernholm. You'll just have to keep talking to bow gaurds until you find the right one.

And you can still see the real Stillwater Giant. I encountered him the first time I went to Hardin's pass, but I read that you can randomly encounter him if you wander around Stillwater on the world map. You have to have completed the fake Stillwater Giant quest, though. At least that's what I've heard.

4. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

There are two guards standing outside the station. They won't be labelled unless you talk to them. Remember to bring Wilhemina's note.

5. Xanamonarac

Xanamonarac New Member

Oh yes, I forgot the note. It's quite important that you have it with you. X

6. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

7. Xanamonarac

Xanamonarac New Member

That's exactly what I tried to express. X

8. Milo

Milo New Member

I've never brought him the note and I always get the quest to inform the headstone maker. I think you just have to read the note at the crash site. There's no need to bring it with you.

That is unless there's some other quest he gives you if you do have the note.

9. LPhoenix

LPhoenix New Member

Wilhelmina's Note....

Will give you more experience on completing the quest.

It goes something in the lines of you asking him why he's so sulky and then asking him about his girl and telling him you were one of the rescue team at the site and that she was dead and you have a note for him. This will, in my experience since I have done it both ways, get you more experience for this 'quest'. Regardless of this you always get the informe the stonecutter quest so long has you tell him Wilhelmina is dead.

Our Host!