don't know what to do next

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by vesselle, Sep 25, 2007.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. vesselle

vesselle New Member

i need some help.

i've finished the caladon quests with the temple. found the glass key, the eye of krakatur, and the finger of mannox.

there are now no quests in my log except for "find nasrudin". i just have NO clue what or where to go next. advice and spoilers (just not too spoily-ish) are welcome.

thanks.

V***V

PS: i remember vaguely from my first playthru at game's release that there were many other places to find... like thanatos, tulla, vendigroth, some dwarf mines other than the one you get at the beginning of the game. :(
    or am i just nuts?

2. Frigo

Frigo Active Member

3. vesselle

vesselle New Member

hmmm. no captain will take me to thanatos and a shipbuilder wants $50,000! i barely have $9000.

is there any other way?

4. GuyeNoir

GuyeNoir New Member

Do you actually read what NPCs tell you, or do you just randomly click through dialog and hope for the best? Both Alexander and Gunther tell you where to go, not to mention the fact you can ask Virgil at any time, or do that save game trick I mentioned in your other thread.

Nasrudin is on the island of Thanatos. The southern tip of the island of Thanatos to be more precise. None of the ship captains will agree to take you there because it's so dangerous, so you have to get your own ship. You can do this 3 different ways, all of which begin in Blackroot. The bar on the docks to be more precise. Captain Edward Teach (in afore mentioned bar) will tell you about all of them to be even more precise.

5. vesselle

vesselle New Member

i'm old and have a short-term memory problem, so there's no real reason to get mean about it.
    i was under the misapprehension that these forums were for help.

6. rroyo

rroyo Active Member

The forum still is, vesselle.

Go to 682 x1339 and you can force the Stringy Pete's quests or kill him and get his ship. That'll take you to the island and let you bypass quite a few steps.

Our Host!