Ok bout this vollinger dude?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chance, Oct 5, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Chance

Chance New Member

I heard he leaves you at some point in the game when, where, why? thanks also lets start a thread. . . . favorite part and place in game . . . i love anything that has to do with venidgroth, something about a long dead society that was more powerful then presentday in tech was just kind of . . er .. .um exciting i suppose i loved going threw the ruins and what not

2. dine

dine New Member

T'sen Ang, from what I know, not 100% certain though, mind you.

And my Favorite was actual T'sen Ang, i wish it had more to it ... that would have been really cool.

3. Skie88

Skie88 New Member

Spoiler??!??!?

Well it depends on what u do, If u read the book from Joaquin in Stillwater and tell the Hand leader about their new mistake, he won't leave u and will stay at his current level, otherwise, I believe he will turn on u, as a level 30 assassin... :smile:

4. Beelzebubba

Beelzebubba New Member

Vollinger?

I believe you are referring to Virgil, the guy you begin the game with. Also, I'm not sure telling the Hand Leader about their mistake causes him to leave you, as he left me anyway, even after I'd convinced the guy of his mistake. Maybe there's something else that causes him to leave.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Beelzebubba on 2001-10-05 11:19 ]</font>

5. Chance

Chance New Member

Actually im talking about vollinger virgil is not a nome you pick up in dernholm

6. Ioo

Ioo New Member

Actually there's a thread about favorites and the least liked parts... but that's ok.

i HATE the ending, the game just ends, I got to the void and in 10 minutes I'm out, I look at what I done and then that's it. Would be alot more fun to see Vendigroth ressurected, and all the other changed things, and have new quests.

7. Chance

Chance New Member

kind a like fallout 2 but more?

8. Ioo

Ioo New Member

Yeah...

FO2 is the best. I'm still playing it, and getting a kick out of it. Now when I play Arcanum sometimes I enjoy it, sometimes i do it to kill time, and alot of times when I play I'm frustrated, though it's still nice.

But with all the developed story, character types, quests for different chars and all that where you can beat the game for any cahracter in a different way... still doesn't compare to playing fallout2 over and over and good ol' gun slinger.

9. Beelzebubba

Beelzebubba New Member

Vollinger...

Chance: Hmm... The only one that I know of to leave the party is Virgil, which is why I assumed you were talking about him, sorry. I had Vollinger in my party for a while, and he never left me, but maybe I missed some side branch to the story or something.

10. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

11. Quethim

Quethim New Member

if they could get multiplayer to work this game will be a lot better

and the part that i like is Tzen Ang too because i just love dark elves(drows r better though)

12. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

I haven't played a D&D game in multiplayer mode. Except Diablo but my teammate is a beginner so the game was so boring.

13. Quethim

Quethim New Member

ahhh it sux when u play with newbies on Diablo but i am always nice and i dont pk(unlike Ioo)

14. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

I would be nice too. After all, when I first start with the game, I was a beginner.

Our Host!