A question about game endings (spoiler ahead)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by QtoZ, Oct 5, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. QtoZ

QtoZ New Member

How do you get ending where you come back as a god? I ASSUME that if you beat the game, and your main character is level 50, you can get the ending. I was level 47 when I beated the boss, but didn't get any of the endings relating to me comming back as a god. (Although I got every other "good" ending, even making Caladon and Tarant grow prosperous). So, is my assumption incorrect?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: QtoZ on 2001-10-05 08:27 ]</font>

2. dine

dine New Member

I've never got it, beat the game twice as level fifty.

3. Soldador

Soldador New Member

4. QtoZ

QtoZ New Member

So NO ONE knows how to get this ending? C'mon, there must be someone!

5. Frank

Frank New Member

I've completed the game once and did not become a god after killing Kerghan. My character was a knight that dabbled in magic: 100 Alignment and level 50. There were a few quests I did not do (god's quest, some Tarant one's, anything in Caladon)

It must be some kind of quest that you must complete to become a god later.

6. Ioo

Ioo New Member

You gotta finish the god quest, about sacrifices and all that stuff. I'm playing second time and not really trying it yet, but there has been alot of posts, and that diagram and the book you get from the god studying guy is supposed to give you some clues.

7. QtoZ

QtoZ New Member

Ah, THANK YOU Ioo, that makes a lot of sense. The God's quest seemed too much of a pain in the ass to make an easy game even easier, but I guess I'll get it so I can hear the good man of endings talk about my god-hood.

8. Leto Atreides II

Leto Atreides II New Member

Nope, I don't think it has anything to do with the god quest. I finished the game, having completed the god quest (got the Ultimate Blessing from Velorien), and explored all dialogue options with Kerghan. I could not get a god ending no matter what.

Then I checked out the dialogue and script files, and it appears that you have to be on the EVIL path to get ANY of the god endings (just god, medium god, evil god, ignorant god, etc.). You also have to turn on Kerghan, and be VERY precise about what you say. Or, you can just cheat and open the dialogue files to figure out exactly which dialogue path to take.

9. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

Been posted in the other board about him begin asked by Kerghan what do he wants when he get back. He choose the evil thing and got the evil god ending.

Our Host!