Best Items

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quethim, Oct 4, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Quethim

Quethim New Member

i just want to know what the best sword is

i also want to know what the best armor is

i also want to know what the best helmet is

i also want to know what the best boots are

i also want to know what the best gloves are

ext......

2. Ioo

Ioo New Member

3. Quethim

Quethim New Member

4. Ioo

Ioo New Member

Well that depends on the characer you're playing too, a sword wouldn't be helpful to a wizard, would it?

5. Quethim

Quethim New Member

ALRIGHT THEN WHAT ARE THE BEST ITEMS FOR A SUMMUNER

6. Ioo

Ioo New Member

A summoner huh?.. I wouldn't know.

7. Quethim

Quethim New Member

i need to know if i should use chainmail or a cloak and if u should use a staff or a sword ect.....

8. Darkrune

Darkrune New Member

Sorry but...

Hahahahahahahahahahlololololololoollohaha !

Ioo, you're funny...
    Quethim, wear light armor (Arcane if your lucky), use fast weapons (throwing is good), use an 'Helm of Light', use Elven Boots, use 'Gloves of Dexterity', wear rings of protection and resistance, wear the Medallion of Beauty, and use the Shield of Force. Make sure you also get Congeal Time and Hasten spells. Put your dex at 20+, master throwing, get expert dodge. Game over at level 25.

9. Ioo

Ioo New Member

Btw i was wondering if the armor you make with the smithy schems can be worn by a dwarf, or only by the regular size races?

10. Darkrune

Darkrune New Member

Yes, you can... But you have to start with the correct sized originals first.

11. Ioo

Ioo New Member

Hmm, I never seen a dwarven plate. I mean except for the "dwarven plate" I havent seen small bronze plate or small elite plate and stuff like that.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ioo on 2001-10-04 00:52 ]</font>

12. Darkrune

Darkrune New Member

D'Oh ! Yor right... Sorry, I was thinking of something different. (what I get for speaking w/o thinking...)
    But... Couldn't you start with an Small Leather Armor and 'build' your way up from there with Tech ?

13. BFG 9000

BFG 9000 New Member

The best items

Unless specifically stated, otherwise u BUY these items or create them from schematics.

The best throwing weapon is Azram Star (Quest item). It is suppose to be Aerial Decapitator but so far no one ever found it.

The best magical rings are Arcane Ring (+20 MR,PR,FR,ER) and Fated Ring. The best rings for a tech is Negotiator Ring(personal item of shopkeeper- Shop) and Charge ring.

The best protective glove is the arcane glove and the war gaunlets. For dwarfs, its the mysterious dwarven gaunlets (+ STR, CON, DEX). It is found on Magnus, a NPC.

The best helm is Arcane Helm and Chapeau of Magnetic Inversion. The Dark Helm is also good. Permanent +MR20, Aligment -20 with Every equip.

The best melee weapon is Krygian Falchion(Quest) and Bangelian Scourge(Quest item-Warning: Evil. Will change your alignment to -100).

The best ranged shooting weapon is a tie. The Bow of Ellumbus (SHOP), Rifled Canon, Tranqualiser Gun, Dorth Warbringer, Telsa Gun and Grenade Launcher. Depend on what situation. Generally shooting weapons sucks, even the best ones.

The best amulets for a magical character is the Dorian Amulet and Cassie Amulet(Quest). The Amulet on Mirth (Stillwater) is also very good. The best Amulet for a tech is eitehr the Cassie Amulet or Finger of Mannox(Quest).

The best armour is a tie. Arcane Leather, Electroarmour, Iron Clan Armour, Dread Armour, Machined Plate.

The best shield is the Flow Disruptor or Arcane Shield.

The best footwear is the Enchanted WarBoots.

The best accesories is the Ring of Shadows. It is a Hexed (cursed item), which u can plant on NPCs, to kill them without causing any alert. Found at Strange Pond. Extremely small size and light too.

14. Amos Trask

Amos Trask New Member

Iiiiii'mmmmmmmm Baaack!

To all those who love me Yay!

To those that hate piss the F*() off

I want to know were the schematic for the *dark* machined plate is.

P.S: is the Arcanal still here?

15. BFG 9000

BFG 9000 New Member

The Macnihed Plate is found in the Dredge. Near the place where the key to a dwarf's heirloom is found on the ground.

Btw, forgot aBOUT the Stillwater blade. It is the BEST summoner weapon. Get your Magical Aptitude to 100. Buy Dark Helm (+MR20 -20 Alignment-Every Equip)from a gypsy woman then donate money to beggar at Stillwater (+1 alignment per 10GP) to get back alignment.

With every hit(or is it critical hit) , u get one Vorpal Bunny with Zero Maintenance. Go to Ashbury graveyard or the portal near Blackroot where u get an endless supply of enemies to slaughter. Soon u will get an army of say 50 Bunnies and u are invincible.

U can always replenish your army of Vorpal Bunnies, until u go to the void.

But u will lag like crazy. :p
    (Btw, this stillwater blade idea comes from some other poster here, not me). I love animals especially bunnies. Won't want to kill a single good soul if I can help it.

16. Quethim

Quethim New Member

hey BFG can u tell me where to find all that stuff(i might want to try and get them)

17. BFG 9000

BFG 9000 New Member

Azram Star - Kna Tha, long dungeon, dun think its a small area.

Aerial Decapitator - ????? No one ever found it. Do leave a note if anyone does.

Arcane Ring,Arcane Helmet,Arcane Leather(Small, Normal ,Large), Arcane Great Sword, War Gaunlets, Enchanted War Boots, Dark Helm, Arcane Shield - Gypsy(Wise Woman)

Dorian Amulet, War Gaunlets, Enchanted War Boots,Fate Ring, Dread Armour -Magick Shop

Kyrgian Falchion-Void, Cave

Bangelian Scourage-Bangelian Deeps

Negotiator Ring-One shopkeeper, think he is in Tarant.

Bow of Ellumbus(or sthg like that)- elf shopkeeper in Quintarra

Stillwater Blade -Stillwater Smithy

Chapeau of Magnetic Inversion, Charge Rings, Telsa gun, Rifled Canon, Tranqualiser Gun, Grenade Launcher, Flow Disruptor, Electro Armour - Schematics (either learned or found in Gunsmith/Smithy shops)

Dorth Warbringer-Scehmatics and components found in Vandigorth Ruins

Machined Plate-Schematic found in Dredge, Wheel Clan

Iron Clan Armour-Iron Clan (of course)

Finger of Mannox-Caladon, Panarii Temple

Cassie Amulet-Servant Girl in 46 Moorland Residence, Tarant

Ring of Shadows-Strange Pond

Amulet on Mirth- Mirth,Stillwater (U need him to tell u where is Quintarra). Mirth reminds u of IOO :p

Mysterious Dwarven Gaunlets-Magnus, Tarant, in front of P & Sons.

18. BFG 9000

BFG 9000 New Member

Skills will walk u through

U dun need to rely on equipment much once u get your skills up.

Get dog, Vorpal Bunnies (with Stillwater Blade if u magi), Automatons (Scehematic found in House in Ashbury if u tech) and u dun need to fight a single battle. I prefer Automatons though.

Magi- Pickpocket, Disintegrate, Teleport.

Tech- Pickpocket, Repair, Mechanics, Smithy.

19. Quethim

Quethim New Member

how do u get K'na Tha on your map because i have went to the cordenates and it never apeared and what does the finger of mannax do(because i have it)

20. Ioo

Ioo New Member

Yeah Myrth was made after I got kicked out of dev team for being myself so much... :smile:

Our Host!