Wrath's Killer Quest

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Bekae, Oct 4, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Bekae

Bekae New Member

I'm currently in Qintarra, and I'm doing the "Wrath's Killer" quest, and I can't figure out how to get it to do it the right way! Ivory never leaves her house, and she won't talk to me anymore. I have summoned Wrath's spirit. Please help me. I need to know how to do the way to get a Fate Point.

2. dine

dine New Member

She shoudl elave at night, if you don't talk to her, not sure if she leaves at night if you do talk to her ...

3. Rojo

Rojo New Member

If she will no longer talk to you, then I think you're screwed :mad:

The correct dialogue goes something like her saying she doesn't want to talk about it anymore, then you *should* have the option of saying "well, this flask is enough to prove his guilt." After that, she will start crying and say that there's no way he would have done it, etc. etc.

**Edit** Oh, and you have to get the flask out of the barrel behind where she stands.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rojo on 2001-10-03 23:41 ]</font>

4. BlueDEvil

BlueDEvil New Member

As long as you talk to her, there is no problem regardless what the end conversation is. She refuse to talk to me, but I still got the vial or something like that. You have to wait for her to leave at night or prowl and unpick on the spot if you have the ability.

5. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

Our Host!