I had a somewhat... Strange dream

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hellbokos, Aug 31, 2006.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Telcontar

Telcontar Well-Known Member

Look, I have cream now so shut your god damn mouth.

2. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Tel, try saying it, 'I have cream now, so open your god damn mouth.'

3. Hellbokos

Hellbokos New Member

Ha. Well, thank you for the analysis of my dream.
    And look at this. I can get 20 odd replies with one post.

And DarkUnderlord.

First of all. You want to remove my account, then go ahead.
    Ill be honest. I dont like you. And amtut was shite.

:thumbup: :thumbup:

4. wobbler

wobbler Well-Known Member

Well...Odd post and going offtopic is all that TA is about, that i learned in a few days.
    And you shouldn't say things like that unless you want your account to be deleted.

5. Hellbokos

Hellbokos New Member

Well its not that i want to get banned.
    But whats the point in saying things your not going to do.

6. wobbler

Where has he said that? Not in this thread anyway.

7. Hellbokos

Hellbokos New Member

Umm. I dont want to argue, but yes he has.
    Read the bit about his so called dream.
    Or not.
    Its up to you.
    I wouldnt just say hey, administrator of the site. Ban me please.
    Not without a reason.
    :)

8. wobbler

Well ok, you were right. My bad. Not much to do about it. I have been threated to get kicked for grammatical error. So donät feel ba about it:)

9. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Honestly, speaking your mind without sugar-coating it and acting like a whining, little punk-ass bitch is probably the fastest way to get a shred of respect around here. Spamming, hint hint, groveling before the Admins, and generally being an immature douchebag will get your ass beat like a srick-fingered black child.

10. Telcontar

And it is not like he is going to go in and delete your account for the fun of it. That happens after he makes your life a living hell for a couple of weeks.

11. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

You tried that before and failed with that whole credit card 12 months that was actually 3 months and it isn't illegal when it is. Let's see how you go this time.

Good so far.

Amtut is brilliant, which is why you've been using it as a manual religiously whilst making your mod. Any anger you have towards it is solely because it isn't finished. Otherwise, you wouldn't have sent me this PM:

Oh well, looks like you fail on the being honest front again.

You just said if I want to delete your account, that I should go ahead and do that. Now you don't want me to? That's a damn shame that is.

Exactly. Which is why this place is renowned for its regular all-girl orgies.

12. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

Eh...whatever the case, I've seen DU post himself that he's too apathetic for that sort of thing, and he'll let problems resolve themselves.
    But hey, I don't personally know the guy, so I guess what I said could be equated to pissing in a bucket and calling it water.

On a thread-related note, I've been having "prophetic" dreams. I quote the word prophetic because I really mean future-representative dreams, but prophetic is shorter and sounds less...stupid.
    Anyway, a few months ago, in July, I had a dream that I went camping with my family in New Hampshire. I was playing frisbee with my uncle, and my aunt jumped out of her tent, saying, "Hey, have you guys seen Susan*? I can't find her. Susan*? Susan*?"
    *I used the name Susan to protect the identity of my little cousin.
    So, I look back at my aunt, and say, "Well, no. I'll help you look, though."
    In August, the first week of August, I went camping with my family in New Hampshire.
    I was playing frisbee with my uncle, and my aunt pops out of her tent, wondering where my little cousin is. I instantly remembered my dream, and said, "Well...uh, no. I'll help you look for her."
    I was thoroughly shocked.
    Turns out, my little cousin was playing with our grandparents in the camper.
    Unfortunately, my dreams don't ever depict something important. The kind of things that could save a person's life...they're never there. I'm pretty sad as I write this, because one of my friends died on a motorcycle a couple days ago, and if I had dreamt about it and said something like, "Hey, be careful when you're riding..."
    I know it's not my fault, but I'm just out of it right now. Feeling sorry for myself, all that jazz.

13. xento

xento New Member

So in order to protect your cousin, you change the name, and then inform us that the name was changed, instead of sending the lurking pedophilic stalker-killer on a wild goose chase? Slick.

The "prophecy" sounds like classic deja vu. Are you sure you had the dream beforehand, or did you just seem to recall it?

14. Grossenschwamm

I definitely had the dream. The thing is, I never think they make any sense until the event actually happens. Until then, they're just relatively passive dreams with people I know.
    And, as for informing everyone that the names have been changed;
    I have never under ANY circumstance revealed the identity of my family members, where they live, or how old they are. Therefore, any search for my family done on this website will be a wild goose chase.
    Who would be silly enough to do that anyway?

15. xento

xento New Member

That was my other point - if you have given no hint as to who you are, why would you need to mask your cousin's first name?

As for the dream, unless said "prophetic" dreams make sense to you beforehand, you're little gift is practically useless, since you wouldn't realize what was coming until it happened, which pretty much puts you on par with we lowly mortals.

16. Grossenschwamm

That's why I've got a problem. I've started to write everything down, to see if it fits in to some greater schemer of things...but, recently, not one of my dreams have had any clout as to the happenings of the real world.
    I masked her first name for the sake of masking her first name. If you read an article in a publicly accessed magazine (or forum), the identities of the parties involved are best left hidden. Regardless of whether or not you know the particular person (or people), it's prudent to leave their name, or any other "damning evidence", unsaid.
    The reason I said that I had made the name up was basically because I wanted to. Besides, I don't need to be indirectly responsible for someone looking up young girls named Susan, saying their older cousin, Grossenschwaum, was responsible for this predicament, and doing...I don't know, whatever wierd people like that like to do.

17. xento

xento New Member

Oh, you mean take her to a political rally? Yeah, we wouldn't want that.

Perhaps start listing your divinely enlightened visions randomly and one of us will avoid some kind of ironic death. Too bad you didn't have enough time to warn Irwing about the sting ray before Death got him. Maybe you and the guy from Flight 180 should discuss visions. [/friendly sarcasm]

18. Hellbokos

Hellbokos New Member

Ok dark underlord.
    For a start.
    I was trying to be helpfull.
    Yes i did use amtut. I used it untill i came across world ed manual.
    That alone was more helpfull. Also the edit docs came in handy.
    DID YOU NOT SEE IN THE MESSAGE WHERE I SAID YES, I FOUND IT QUITE HELPFULL? Clearly not. Did i say i used it religiosly? No i fuckin didnt.
    And as far as brilliant goes, the way you explain things is shite, the story is worse than that of an episode of stargate.
    Now the 12 month being a 3 month. I said if you read the posts, it has the power of a 12 month. Meaning it is the equivilent to that of a platinum membership. I didnt mean it would last 12 months. Just that people on live call it a 12 month. Pretty much because we have gotten used to using the 2 month free trials before the 360 came out.
    Anyway, i hope that enlightens you just a little bit.

Moo. Im an interplay cow. Right. Yes that makes so much sense.

19. Telcontar

I rest my case.....

*Puts raincoat on for DUs arrival*

20. Grossenschwamm

Geez, what the hell? I go out to get myself some blueberry waffles, then I come back and Hellbokos is explaining himself to DU. This is all I have learned in dealing with forum admins;
    A lot of them are douchetards. The guys at this particular forum seem very sedate, and will not ban for the sake of banning.
    As corny as it seems, I can liken them to Spiderman; they have power, but use it within reason.
    The best thing I can say right now is to just let it go. There's no point in arguing this issue. Especially not when you've obviously thanked DU for his work on AMTut.
    Why go out and willingly try to insult him?
    Besides, I'm pretty sure he was joking in his dream. Then again, I don't know DU, and can't speak for him.

Our Host!