To the people who played demo and then some.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sethmage, May 14, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Sethmage

Sethmage New Member

No questions about the game looks great, but I need you good people to explain me couple of things:

- When you have cursor on some items (exp. medallion) in the window below you can see this red gear with thunder, what does this mean? I'm pretty sure this will be in manual but early start would be nice.
    - This specially to people who were wondering through wilderness, did you guys met or saw anything or anybody unusual except wolves.

2. omnipotent_256

omnipotent_256 New Member

well, i have heard about some people that are out there that give away some spoilers.

maybe the red lightneing means it is a tech item? i dont know, i havent payed attention to that icon

3. Wojit

Wojit New Member

I figured the red lightning meant it was some form of plot item, or misc item... But I don't know.

4. Oyarsa

Oyarsa New Member

Sethmage,
    There are a lot of critters to meet and slay out in the wilderness. Getting beyond Tarant to the East helps diversify. Be warned, though, animations are missing for some creatures that occur in the random encounter charts so you'll hit some annoying slowdowns fighting things that don't move and don't attack. Some have been getting to fairly high levels out there, but it only offers combat and a feel for what sorts of flora/fauna are where on the continent.

5. ThomasAnderson

ThomasAnderson New Member

yeah i figured out how to get out there, but it's hard and annoying to do it, with the slowdowns. i hope the general tendency of the game to slow down like that are fixed in the final game.

6. Oyarsa

Oyarsa New Member

ThomasAnderson,
    Yes, most of those slowdowns are missing art issues. Something that will certainly no be the case with the final.

Our Host!