Discussion for These hands' got blood on them

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Forum' started by Dark Elf, Jul 6, 2005.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Bunny

Bunny New Member

I have the feeling that I'll start getting vibrations from you in a few days, little "gem" ^_^.

2. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    So, are we supposed to just let it be until you return then?

3. Bunny

Bunny New Member

I don't think she was saying that. And no matter how fond I am of her, I don't think we should do that if she's asking for that.
    Little Vyenna, perhaps some posts seem too long and hard to read?

And where the heck are you, Nukenin, you teasing bitch!

4. Vyenna

Vyenna New Member

I said: "slow it down a *little*". Not: "kill the damn thing!"

Its not that its hard, its just too much. I have about one hour of internet access the days i have it at all, and i have 3 other forums to check up on...

5. Nukenin

Nukenin New Member

Heh, I'm here, I'm here! I'm glad I left Drub kinda incommunicado...

My posting will have to die down for a bit; I've taken on a rather daunting game project and will have to devote a lot of my time to that (programming, not playing!).

I envisioned the meeting with Bates to be taking place before the nameless protagonist sets off for the Black Mountain Mines.

Now, if the nameless protagonist is like most of us who've played the game, he's probably even now heading to Ashbury to recruit Dog or else slugging along in the overrun (sealed) sewers of Tarant, racking up experience.

:)

I will try to further Drub's involvement some time this week. He's obviously been sidetracked...

Try not to kill off most of Tarant... :)

6. Vyenna

Vyenna New Member

Im leaving Italy tomorrow. I think I'll have Internet access the day after tomorrow, but im not sure. We'll see. Bye for now. :)

7. Bunny

Bunny New Member

Aw, that's a shame, Nukenin, I really liked Big D. :(

Vyenna, girl, that sounds like good news! :thumbup:

8. Baal

Baal New Member

Hay DE, I think Vyenna was the one who bit you.

Bunny was bitten, why didn’t she become a vampire?

Any way… after looking at what I wrote I think the demon might be an illusion created by something ells, maybe one of the vampires. Or something they have?

I think I’ve been playing around with the metamorphosis ability in WarCraft III too much.
    Big ghostly demon my ass. “Hay… you quiet down back there (smacks ass)â€￾

9. Bunny

Bunny New Member

I didn't become a vampire because I'm a cow :p
    No, seriously, I said that the other thing had bitten my arm because he wanted to "milk" me, but they didn't want to turn me into one of them. That's why.
    ("Nobody loves me, everybody hates me...")

10. rEt.aR.d

rEt.aR.d New Member

Oooh!! Ooh!!!!! Me joynsed, me joynsed!

If me canns, den me be dis guy!!!

Name: Noggf Belss

Race: Ogre (not-half)

Description: Noggf is a very muscular, has very short brown hair, green eyes and a goatee. He is stronger than the average ogre, but has one shortcoming. Noggf is as stupid as ASH, no wait, even stupider than ASH. He sometimes needs to think about 4 minutes before remembering his name, to give you an idea. He is equipped with a very big club (needs to use both hands to wield. He has no clue, but it's actually magical. He got it from a raid and decided to keep it. He also has a suit of very torn and ragged leather armor. Noggf has no alignmet, as he lacks the ability to tell between right and wrong. He usually does the good deed though, and despite ogre blood, is slow to anger, but when it rain it POURS!

Background: Noggf was born in a ogre tribe somewhere in the Morbihan Planes. He can't really remember this though. When he was 4 he got dropped on his head by his ogre mother. When he was 4 1/2 he fell of a small hill, head first. When he was 6 he cracked his skull on a big rock (the tribe shaman closed the wound). When he was 7, his older brother smashed a hammer on his head. Each year therafter he sustained at least one serious head injury. By the time he was 9, he developed the habit of bumping his head against random things. When he was 28, he got lost on a raid of a nearby village. He has already forgotten that he ever belonged to a tribe. He has been wandering around ever since, until he found you guys.

Sow, me joinse?
    (I like playing stupid! :-? :-o

11. Dark Elf

Media:
  12. rEt.aR.d

rEt.aR.d New Member

Dat be a yes? :-?
    Just kidding. So, 'm I in or not?

13. Dark Elf

Media:
    My philosophy for this thread has always been that anyone with a modicum of imagination and a will for this to keep on going without dumbing it down would be welcome in.

Interpret that the way you want. Personally, I think it means yes. :)

14. rEt.aR.d

rEt.aR.d New Member

Okay, just one question. So now i gotta say what I do first in the other forum and take it from there? (I can start however I want?)

[EDIT:Sorry! I meant thread :D ]

15. Dark Elf

Media:
    The other thread, preferably. We really don't do roleplaying across several forums.

What you want to do is to slide into the storyline in a way that feels natural. May I suggest you read through the RP thread thoroughly, if you haven't already done so? Then it's basically up to your own imagination how you cross paths with our adventuring party, or whatever you feel like doing.

It could also be a good idea to sift through some of the older RP threads as to give you an idea how things are done.

16. Bunny

Bunny New Member

Dark Elf's patience has no limits or boundaries in time or space or extent or magnitude... :p Think about what he had to put up with us, Baal and me. (Vyenna's the teacher's pet and Nukenin is fine)
    Welcome, rEt.aR.d and Noggf. ^_^.

17. Baal

Baal New Member

An overly strong ogre that has a club so big he hast to use it with two hands, that’s quite scary. And if his character is as dumb as he says, he might forget who the enemy is.

Welcome to the story. This could be interesting…

18. Bunny

Bunny New Member

Hehehe, how good are you at dodging?

19. Baal

Baal New Member

20. Vyenna

Vyenna New Member

What? Did i ever bite anyone? Anyway, my plan was that the demon had corrupted all the vamps except Drayne, and then we would come help you and so on and soforth. But this works.. We will definitely come to some kind of rescue though... Just dont kill everyone until were there, k?

Our Host!