The Adventures of Bush, pt. 47 - Freudian Slippin'

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Settler, Aug 6, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Kerry is about normal for than proffesion political nowday. I member hear about the famous mayor of New York city who was than fire Department Lietenuant who answer fis own phones while in the office, walked the street of New York City or use it public transportion. Once than black woman call the mayor office to say the garge wasnot being pick up, he walk up to Haram notice the garge pileup in the street use the telephone to call the Garge Department to tell then to get they ass in gear and pick up the garge in Haram.

2. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

I put the capital R in there. Also, The Onion has a pretty cool article about John Kerry's policies up a the moment. A spoof, naturally, but still pretty funny.

3. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Kerry mean by sensitive war fighting is to use our brian instead of firepower. In the 1980's or 1990's some criminal took over the holy site in Mecca . The Saudi ask for america help an in the end turn it down as we where going to capet bomb the whole site and then fire massive artillery barrage. The French Foreign Leagon got the job and did it very well without capet bombing the whole holy site or heavy artillary barrage. They use baynet and gunfire and near the dark stone from the sky they use hand to hand combat.

4. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

But everyone knows the FFL are bad ass mercenary motherfuckers, so that's exactly what I'd expect from them.

Also, what exactly is a "Garge Department", "garge pileup" and a "garge"?

5. Riciky

Riciky New Member

didn't the vice president say that in fallout 2?

::edit::
    in fact, i'm pretty sure half of those quotes are from different people. maybe.

this one might be from dan quayle:
    http://www.upsoclose.com/blog/index.php?p=1229

still, bush is no linguist.

speaking of people making shit up, did anyone catch the story on the guy who faked his own beheading? all the networks played it and believed it. so uh, yea, don't believe everything you read... or hear from credible sources...

6. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

First they arenot chichshit afraid to lose men in fighting like America is.

The Grand Mosque in Mecca is than open air one with no dome at all and no towers either. The inside open air radiu is 1 miles(5282 feet of open space. It cover than area of3.1416 square miles than lots of ground for 2000 FFL to cover.

It 200 heavely armed criminal took over the Effical Tower in Paris do you really think the French Government would carpet bomb the area in Paris or sent in the FFL and French Special Forces to deal with it. Alot of America are wrong to call the French chichen, they arenot they just donot want to fight than religious war which bush want to fight.

7. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Charles, I KNOW the French Foreign Legion are not cowards or chickens, which is why I called them bad ass motherfuckers.

8. Silvara

Silvara New Member

You hadn't noticed the "R" in Retard yet, DU? It was discussed in the forum...
    I think Charles meant "garbage".

9. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

10. Silvara

Silvara New Member

A Garage Dept. to pick up a garabe pileup? :p

11. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

They donot have mayor like that anymore than he was than republician in a 90% demoncat city which mean to win election he must make the people happy by doing than better job.

I read the International Criminal Court Chief Judge issue than sealed indictment of Bush and the vice-president,and other neocon's. Bush is charge with Warcrimes than stealing the election in 2000 by falseing 40,000 votes. Bush by saying that the Court have no power over America make himself a target for the Court to haul in to the courtroom. Plus there is than 99.99% change of than coup against Bush it he win than second term by the military and proferson govenment worker in the State Department and Intelligence and Law Enforcement Agentary.

12. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

Discussed...?

Forum...?

13. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

Personally, while I don't much like Kerry, I'd take him any day over Bush. I hate the smear campaign that the Bush administration has launched on Kerry, saying that he didn't earn his medals, or that he threw them away and is therefore some sort of turncoat. The Bushes, despite being so pro war, don't serve. Cheney recieved 5 deferments from Vietnam, Rumsfeld recieved 7. Then they act as if it is some sort of crime that Kerry wanted out of Vietnam, same with protesting. Who better to understand the horrors of war than a person who actually served? That's how I feel about the character debates or whatever you call them. I'm not saying that this is an especially important qualification for president, but it seems to be a very big deal, so I thought I'd throw in my $.02.

14. Solaris

Solaris New Member

I'd say the smear campaign of both sides looks about equally disgusting from over here. The only big difference is that Bush is being smeared much longer.

15. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

There a problem with my capital R?

Oh, and Snowy, about the issue of character....

Kerry, several years ago, flew with an Air Force pilot over Vietnam. The pilot had to sit in the plane and wait, as Senator Kerry was 2 hours late. The plane was to immediately land at another base to refuel because the airbase it was stationed at had none, and the plane had little fuel. So little, that the pilot was forced to sit in the plane with the a/c turned off. Well, Kerry shows up 2 hours later, steps in the plane, and the first thing he says is, "How about turning on the a/c in here? It's stifling!"

Second, on a flight to a catered luncheon for Kerry and his staff, Mr. Kerry and his posse raided the crews lunches. Ate everything they had, and they were going to a feast. Meanwhile, the pilot and crew had to sit, starving while Mr. Pompous Ass went on his way.

The guy is a prepuce, an empty suit. He picks topics as the wind blows. He is nothing more than a boring mouthpiece for the Democratic party.

More asshole-ishness: Bush flew to Florida on Sunday, in the aftermath of Hurricane Charley. Kerry and crew, with no excuse for going to Florida themselves, immediately began smearing Bush. "His presence is going to take away from the First Responders." Yada yada yada. Not to mention that if Bush had've been stupid enough not to go, Kerry would have jumped on it like a pack of dogs on a three-legged cat. "See, citizens of Florida? Bush doesn't care about you."

Oh, and about mean ol' Bush smearing the "hero" John Kerry... KERRY is the one making the 4 months in Vietnam a major issue in his campaign. Kerry. Not Bush, not Republicans. It was Kerry who chose this horse to ride. As a matter of fact, Kerry has only one other campaign issue, and that is his intense hatred for Bush. Puh-leeze. Bush smearing Kerry.

Also, the major news media and the Hollywood crowd are going great-guns to bust Bush's nuts. They advertise for free for Kerry everyday. There's no way to put a price tag on the liberals in the news media, and the Hollywood mouthpiece's little snippets. Like an actor speaks for most of America. Brad Pitt, after filming 7 Years in Tibet, was asked about his view on Tibet and China. His response: "Who cares what I think about Tibet? I'm a fucking actor. They hand me a script. I read it. It's what I do." Kudos to Mr. Pitt for bucking the popular trend of Hollywood. Oh, Ms. Rosie O'Fatass, you're so smart. You speak for all of womanhood. We like you 'cause you're a fatass, and proud of it. You make us feel better about ourselves. By the way, what do you think about guns? "I think that all gun owners should go to jail." Common Head-Swelling Factor in effect.

Way to avoid me asking the same question about Kerry. First of all, I don't know why I'm arguing with you DU. You don't live here, and therefore, I give no credit to any arguments you make. However, your post was pretty much right outta the DNC's "Smear Bush" 101, so here we go.

As gov. of Texas, I don't know. As president, gave a tax cut, putting money back into peoples pockets, he has now brought the unemployment rate down to 5.4 percent. (Side note: When Bubba Clinton held a 5.6 percent unemployment rate, he was lauded as all that is great. The media have failed to report this under Bush.) The economy is on the incline. The mass media report all day long about outsourcing jobs, but what they don't tell you is that, at the current rate, for every job outsourced, three are created here at home. Why do you not here that? Because the media is the lapdog of the Left.

Also, Bush has waged a war on terror that will be ruled unequal in years to come. I shudder to think where we would be if Gore or Kerry were in office.

That's not my point. He never intended to eat at those places. Kerry only mentioned those local joints to win favor. That's it. It's miserly, and banal. Empty suits, unite.

This one gripes me. I have several points.

1. It takes Congress to declare war. Saying Bush endangered Americans seems a little off, seeing how he can't declare war.
    2. Saddam has had 12 fucking years to do what he wanted with his WMD's. No one can deny he had them. Shit, I could hide a nuclear ICBM in 12 years.
    3. Bush didn't lie. Bush relied on what he thought was reliable intelligence. We have found bio-chemical suits, and other shit I don't really know anything about that is used in/on/ or in the making of WMDs.

To keep you from looking back, this was referring to the Ted Sampley incident, and Kerry flipping him off at the Vietnam Wall.

My response is, Oh, I see your point. It's okay to flip people like Sampley off. Hell, Kerry's only running for President. Not like that calls for a little restraint in the face of opposition.

The following was your hilarious list of Bushism's. But, you still didn't answer my question, because you KNOW that terrorism and war are not liberal issues. They balk at questions about war-time issues like a hot potato.

And again, in case you forget:

There a problem with my capital R?

16. Icairus

Icairus New Member

Retard, that was your least intelligent, least fact-based political post probably ever.
    All politicians are empty suits, changing as they see it will get them elected.
    Your post war redirection or talking about the "liberal media" which is a favorite topic of conservatives who are unable to think. The media does not lean in any direction, besides profit, with a few exceptions like talk radio and other media with no credibility.
    Congress hasn't declared war since WW2, I don't see how this is in any way relevant.
    It really isn't possible to hide a Nuclear ICBM. It is possible to sell it and hide the transaction.
    There was no basis whatsoever for the idea of Saddam having Nuclear ICBMs. The WMDs that were really being looked for were chemical and biological and not nuclear.
    This is debatable and we're going to have to agree to disagree on this point because of that.

The wish-washyness and simple showmanship is politics. Kerry's Vietnam record is much better than Bush's.
    I don't have time to finish/proof my post, so it is going up now in its current state.

17. Sinbad

Sinbad New Member

I hate to tell you this, but I know for a fact that the media DOES lean in the direction that they want things to be painted and that they want the public to believe. I know for a fact that the media organized and paid demonstrators against the war in Vietnam, that were turned into riots in some cases. The media is very definitely steered by their own personal beliefs, just like everyone else. All you have to do to realize that is to tape coverage of some of the events covered by all of the major media and compared what is said and you will find that many of them say one thing, but there are a few that give a distinctly different view of the same event. And if you listen to the media from a different country report the same event, you may get a third viiew. The media is just as biased these days as anyone else because they no longer stick to the older standards of trying to report exactly what happened.

18. Silvara

Silvara New Member

19. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Well Retard, I thought us godless liberals were supposed to be the chronically angry bashers... You're not trying to us all out of work are you?

20. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Silvara, thanks for the link. I never realized DU posted there. :)

Blinky, I may be after your job! ;) I just get tired of hearing some people I work with rant and rave and say "Bush is stupid." "Iraq is turning into another Vietnam." "The economy sucks." They buy into all those anti-Bush churnings, and the fact is, they don't know whether the economy is up, down, sideways, or economy? what the fuck is eecommonee? That one uh them commie chinese fuckers?

At least with you guys, there's a small inkling of intelligence.

I knew that. I was just making a point that Saddam has had 12 years to pretty much do what he wanted with any WMD's he had/wanted/was acquiring. He also knew for what, over a year that the good guys were coming to get him.

My dear, sweet, green thing with no eyes. All politicians are not empty suits, with their ear to the ground, ready to change stances in a heartbeat. Bush has not wavered on anything that I've followed. I'm actually a little perturbed with Bush, just because he will not call down these media elites, and the Kerryites on their falsehoods. Which, I guess Bush knows that there is nothing he can do to make them not hate him, and his energy is best spent keeping this nation going strong. He doesn't pander to all the hog-wash that is thrown at him on a daily basis.

One other point I was confused about, and I hope you clarify. What did you mean when you said my "postwar redirection"?

Also, I still have not heard ANYTHING but Bush bashing from you guys. You won't say what it is about Kerry that would make him worthy of serving as Commander In Chief. All I hear is the anti-Bush rhetoric. Hell, if I wanted that, I'd turn on CNN. I want someone to tell me why Kerry is up for the job, what you like about him.

Oh, yeah, what's with this stuff about Kerry saying he's went on secret missions in Cambodia with the Navy S.E.A.L.s, and the CIA? :lol:

Our Host!