Possibly a stupid question...

Discussion in 'Modding and Scripting Support' started by Harlequin5, Jul 25, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Harlequin5

Harlequin5 New Member

Is there any way to delete a building/part of a building on a map without having to delete the whole sector? I just finished a huge city map, only to discover that I made several of the buildings ridiculously large for their purposes, others ridiculously small. I just need to tear down some walls to make the buildings smaller...please don't tell me I have to start over.

2. Sinbad

Sinbad New Member

Sure. You can delete buildings or even just walls, but it is easier to delete the whole building in many cases. First you have to switch to Isometric view. It is a bit tedious to do it, but you can delete pieces of roof or wall by selecting the red circle with the slash, then clicking on the bit you want to delete while holding down the control key. Unfortunately, I haven't found an easier way to actually DELETE a building or part of a building than this. You will also have to switch back to Top-down view and go over the floor tiles to change them back to match the surrounding terrain tiles before building a new building that is smaller or your roof will not work out properly.

3. Harlequin5

Harlequin5 New Member

4. Shadowbird

Shadowbird New Member

Damn, thanx, I had forgotten about the Ctrl key, and could not delete any buildings other than sector-delete... Good thing I only worked on one-building one-sector map... :)

Our Host!