Cursed Knight and Paladin slaves

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by daleca, Sep 21, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. daleca

daleca New Member

Okay I have only this quest left before I can get Stringy Petes Boat. My problem is that damned cursed knight and all his friends. I only have Virgil for back up because my stats wont allow anymore followers. How do I seperate the CK from his brood? They follow him everywhere. Once I was able to kill him but his brood destroyed me. Help.....

2. Section8

Section8 New Member

I had a couple of times where his minions all stood in a line and wouldn't attack or even move. I dunno if I am just lucky, but it makes for easy beatin.

3. tarin

tarin New Member

i think you should use the magic diamont from
    the three wizzards in black root and mebbee some potions that mekes you stronger and faster and gives you higher resistances
    that should help
    good luck

4. lawson t fuckup

lawson t fuckup New Member

if you have 'disintegrate' as a spell, it's easy, cos he's dead in one go. could use whysper's gem to sneak past and destroy sword.

5. daleca

daleca New Member

Thanx Section8 and others

Thanx section8 it took awhile but I managed to segregate the cursed pally from his slaves. It helped tremedously that i resurrected 2 seething masses and had virgil help me wipe them out. Virgil was upset but what can you do if 5 pally slaves rush you. Either way thats done. Now i'm stuck in Tulla trying to speak to some dead bastard.

6. Jo

Jo New Member

If you want to keep the paladin slaves alive, and you're playing a mage I managed it so:

Tell all followers to back off. Target the evil paladin with damaging spells so he drops before reaching you then enter turn based combat mode. Use level 4 Conveyance to teleport round corners until you are out of reach and sight of the paladin slaves.

As long as you didn't hit any of the paladin slaves and they didn't hit you, they should not attack you when you return.

7. lawson t fuckup

lawson t fuckup New Member

I managed to just kill lord soth, or whatever he's called, paldins nice and alive, i destroyed the scourge, got bakc to stringy pete and he wouldn't accept that i'd done the quest. maybe one of those random bugs.

Our Host!