Maybe I'm a complete friggin' moron...

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Razorgrin, Sep 21, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Razorgrin

Razorgrin New Member

...but how the f*ck do I get out of the maze in Tulla? I accepted that student's quest to get some platinum chalice for him and hopped through the archway. I grabbed all the stuff from the two chests and tapped on the stone...now I'm in a room I can't get out of and when I touch the stone I get "[Nothing seems to be happening.]", or something to that effect. Help me. Really. I'm serious. Please.

2. Tommyboy

Tommyboy New Member

Here ya go...

In the Tulla library, you find Herzok Munk. He asks you to retrieve the platinum chalic from Fa’al Kin’s Maze. This is a rather infuriating quest. It involves getting through a series of rooms by clicking on the stone in the middle of the room.
    The first room contains two chests with Fa’al Kin’s items (Ring, Necklace, Helmet, Boots, Gloves and Dagger).

The second room is empty. To be able to leave you must be wearing Fa’al Kin’s ring (and none of his other items, but you can wear normal items)

The third room is empty. To be able to leave you must be wearing Fa’al Kin’s Necklace (and none of his other items, but you can wear normal items)

The fourth room is empty. To be able to leave you must be wearing Fa’al Kin’s Helmet (and none of his other items, but you can wear normal items)

The fifth room is empty. To be able to leave you must be wearing Fa’al Kin’s Boots (and none of his other items, but you can wear normal items)

The sixth room is empty. To be able to leave you must be wearing Fa’al Kin’s Gloves (and none of his other items, but you can wear normal items)

The seventh room is empty. To be able to leave you must be wearing Fa’al Kin’s Dagger (and none of his other items, but you can wear normal items)

The eighth room is empty. To be able to leave you must be all Fa’al Kin’s items.
    Finally, you find Fa’al Kin’s platinum chalice on the floor in the ninth room, to exit you must be wearing none of Fa’al Kin’s items.

Returning to Herzok, he will give you a scroll of Phantasmal Fiend.

3. Razorgrin

Razorgrin New Member

Have I ever told you how much I love you? Thank you very much. Very frustrating.

4. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

This, by far, is the most detailed information I found. :smile:

Our Host!