Still Water Giant

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Gorath321, Sep 20, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Gorath321

Gorath321 New Member

I have completed the quests in Stillwater about captureing the blue rabit and getting it athenticated and all. After I got the fake skins from tarant for the Quintara location, I actually found the blue rabbit. When I attacked it, just for kicks, It shifted into the giant. I slaughtered him and got what is described as "authentic Stillwater Giant Skin". Is there anything to be done with this? I have yet to get back to Tarant to check with the Zoologists but I have a feeling it is worthless. Any ideas?

2. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

someone once said that you can sell it to the guy you bought/stole the fake pelt but I never bothered. Ecept for that, you can carry around 200 or more dead weight thinkin maybe I will need it later. the choice is yours. :smile:

3. Dakun

Dakun New Member

hmm good ide

mines banked .. err put in a chest... ill try to sell it to parnell but i think its useless... just for laughs really.

jamie

4. Gorath321

Gorath321 New Member

Yeah. I thought it may be an easter egg after thinking about how many fallout had.

BTW. Where is a good chest to comendeer? Any easy ones in Tirant?

5. Akela

Akela New Member

I use Tarant Inn. Some will disagree,but I dont know....why not? Dont pay for stay, run into room, drop ur stuff unto the drawer.
    Thats it,It will stay there,safe and sound...

6. dralasite

dralasite New Member

just in front of the tarantian station, there is a sewer entrance: if you go down there, you will find really near it a small stone room with 1 chest and 2 barrels (and 2 bandits): it is very handy with plenty of free space for storing whatever you want...

7. Helcallach

Helcallach New Member

It isn't worthless. Maybe a certain oddity collector would like something authentic to his collection instead of a pile of moth eaten bear furs?

2000 gold, by the way.

8. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

I'm not sure if this has beenfixed by the patch but if you go to H.T. Parnell's and sell the real pelt to him, he will give you money. Just keep using the same dialogue to get more money from him. :smile:

9. Gorath321

Gorath321 New Member

When I arrived at Parnels to sell the pelt, I found them all dead. I guess I had gotten caught stealing and killed em all. Been a while since I was there. Oh well. I've got 40k so I dont need another 2.

Our Host!