jormund

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sir_toejam, Sep 19, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. sir_toejam

sir_toejam New Member

I recently got Jormund into my party after freeing him from the elves. I saw his magick skills and was really looking forward to seeing him disintegrate someone (since I'm a big techie)! However, he never seems to cast any spells, shich is really bad cause he is so wimpy at melee. anyone else have this happen? any fix for it?
    thanx

2. Dakun

Dakun New Member

same

i was phsyced when i got him.. the staff he gives you is an awesome melee staff (heheh 32 speed?) but still. only thing i see him cast often is agility of fire and form of fire. he's a waste in my opinion, still in my group cause i got 6 followers, but ill trade him out when i get raven this time around :smile:

peace
    jamie

3. ryguymcfry

ryguymcfry New Member

Another casualty of lack of npc control. Is form of fire that spell where he creates a fire elemental to fight for you? I saw him cast the fire elemental thing, but I don't want to chime in if it's just repetition. Oops, too late.

4. BlueDEvil

BlueDEvil New Member

He has the knowledge of all the fire magick, and tendency to cast Fire elemental in the dungeon. Summon fire Elemental is a level 5 spell. Not a good NPC but may be useful travesing the drawven caves.

Our Host!