Multiplayer

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by ZenDog, Feb 4, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. ZenDog

ZenDog New Member

Hello, my name is Zen, I'm an FNG to the forum here, but, I've been playing Arcanum since the day it came out, however, I have not been able to set up an on-line account... each time, no matter what I type in as an account name, it says that it is invalid because someone is already using that name. Needless to say I have tried every single name and combination of letters I could to get an on-line account going, but no luck so far... Any suggestions? Thanks,

Zen

2. Sinbad

Sinbad New Member

Yeah. Don't bother. As far as I know, no one plays Arcanum on-line because multiplayer mode really sucks. Then again, that may just be my own opinion.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah. Arcanum multiplayer sucks really badly.

4. Radiationpoisoning

Radiationpoisoning New Member

Anyhow, to fix the problem Sierra has released the WON.net log-on program. The program on the CD is bugged (like everything else) so you will have to go to the site and download it, install it (anywhere, doesn't have to be in your arcanum folder) and run it.

Yes, It is true multiplayer is very buggy and laggy when playing with others online. But there are some of us that do play online. Blinky969 and I have created a guild (and yes Sinbad I do mean guild not guide :lol: ) called the Weekend Warriors Clan so other can get together and play online.

Site for the WON log-on program-
    http://www.won.net/community/registrati ... ration.asp

Multiplayer Guild-
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Weekend_Warriors_Clan/

5. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    For the records, the WW clan has a forum of their own at UnNamed. There ain't much content up at it as of yet, but please hand in a subscription there if you want to join.

Click here to go directly to the WW forum.

Our Host!