dirty little elves in fishnet stockings (a character story)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rev, Sep 19, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. rev

rev New Member

So having reached some bugs in my gun totin' protector-of-the-weak game, I decided to start my not-so-friendly magic wielding elf chick. So far, I'm rather pleased with the results...

I'm pretty. Says so on my background, even. I decided to go for the charisma and beauty boost, in lieu of melee type things. This way, I'm not expected to break a nail. I keep them long and polished black and dark green.

People stare at me. But that's ok. Get's me better prices at the shops, and men follow me where ever I go. Like Virgil. And some drunk half ogre. Virgil I can stomach if he doesn't talk. Quite a whiney little git. But he thinks I'm his god or something, which makes for an excellent pin cushion. The half ogre is enormous, and drunk all the time. That also makes for an excellent pin cushion, and a damned fine pack horse. And the wonderful creature keeps its mouth shut unless it's having another drink.

I like to think of myself as a balanced individual. I found the spirit of some tortured thief, and returned some idol to the priest he stole it from, at the request of that poor old man. Of course, I killed him also to satisfy the needs of that poor tortured spirit. Balance. It's about stopping a bank robbery, only to rob it later that day. (Though I suggest you drag corpses into the vault of the bank, as it causes a nasty situation when you're smiling at a guard, and he's peering through the window at the smoldering corpse of a former bank employee..) Balance is about blowing up the supplies being used to build an alternate bridge out of Stillwater, and destroying the pleasant little thieves that guarded the first bridge. Balance is about destroying the town's steam engine, and.. well, no that's not balance. I think that might be my distaste for people who are a slave to the rules of their universe.. cowards afraid to bend nature to their will. But I digress...

I am now in another pathetic town called Dernholm, falling to shambles and toting a king of some nature, though this looks nothing like a kingdom as far as I am concerned. I've picked up a package for that dimwitted gentleman from Backwater who so generously pointed out the offensive steam engine to me earlier. Unfortunately there isn't much to do here, but perhaps if I travel north along the coast in search of some real civilization. After stopping off in Backwater, of course. To give Jongle his package. And to check his corpse for anything interesting.

-Lamia

2. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

3. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

wow, that spider looks dangerous!

4. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

I don't think its dangerous. Doesn't a clockwork medic cure techies?

5. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

yeah but still, a mechanical spider with a siringe? help

6. Saint_Proverbius

Saint_Proverbius New Member

7. rev

rev New Member

woops

woops. should've looked for a rp forum =) didn't even think of it. but that spider does look dangerous. if it was the size of a train, we wouldn't bomb it, because the red cross means we probably have captured soldiers on that spider. just so you know.

moo

-=rev=-

8. Dakun

Dakun New Member

spider rules

hehe i want one... gotta keep up my 20 posts a day

9. Dakun

Dakun New Member

ps

oh and rev... nice story :smile:
    balance = destroying the engine.. returning jongles package.. then repairing the engine :smile:

or later... getting myrth the pelt, for quintarra info, killing him for his necklass, giving the necklass to galin for the quintarra info, killing her for the 2 scrolls she has and a new necklas.

balance = being 100% good and doing all the theif guild quests w/out having any theif skills.

balance = having sex w/ mr willington (whatever) then killing him for his ring of virility.

hehe come one come all, lets post irony stories :smile:
    peace

jamie

10. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

11. Dakun

Dakun New Member

down 2?

hmm not sure i know what you mean.

btw balance = saving the isle of despair from the monster, then killing them all to free the girl

balance = freeing the girl and bringing her to the barbairian chicks, then killing them all for being man haters

12. rev

rev New Member

woooo!

man, thanks. I can't wait to get over there.

I've just finally made my way to Tarant. Cleaned out from Dernholm to Shady Hills though.. even cleaned out the Ancient Maze and found out that you can't spacial distort to the wretched sword! I'm level 14 I think, and still kicking. Unfortunately, I think I might be accidently harming the crap out of Sogg. Otherwise, he's not too happy with my balanced lifestyle. Poor old packhorse is nearly on his last leg.. guess it's time to find that "making your fodder into happy fodder" thread again...

-=rev=-

13. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

And so you exceed to 26 or is it now 27. Haven't check. :smile:

14. Dakun

Dakun New Member

hmm

ill check after this but i think its closer to 29

i gotta get it high since im leaving for the weekend.

later

Our Host!