The Office

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sheriff Fatman, Oct 24, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Milo

Milo New Member

How many episodes are in a series over there?

I saw The Office season 2 (or series 2, I guess) over at Fry's the other day and it was only $14.99. I would've picked it up, but I'm not sure if it's complete or not. It came in what looked like a standard DVD case, meaning it had 2 discs at the most. My 24 season 1 & 2 disc sets had 6 & 7 discs, respectively. I'd hate to buy that one disc of The Office and find out I'm stuck with episodes 5 & 6 out of the second season. Or maybe the episodes are really short or something?

2. Sheriff Fatman

Sheriff Fatman Active Member

It's the entire series (or season). I am not sure how many in it, but it could be as few as 6. I think it's either 6 or 12.

3. Goldenboy

Goldenboy New Member

Hell, yeh, I've been watching It since it started. Doesn't look like there'll be any more. :-(

4. Milo

Milo New Member

Ok, I'll definitely pick it up. Or possibly get it from amazon, since I didn't see the first series over at Fry's.

This should be even funnier now since I work in an office.

5. Icairus

Icairus New Member

E! Shows Ab Fab often.

6. Sea Dog

Sea Dog New Member

mr nobodie is right that show (cnnnn) is damn funny and theirs some other shows after it which are british "Belive Nothing" which is allright and then there's "Deadringer" which takes the piss out of the British government....I remember one episode with Tony Blair in pink tights doing the robot.

7. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

The first series has been playing on the ABC for about the passed year or more? At least I thought? Anyway, I do remember seeing the fat guy. Yes, definately the fat manager guy who gave a motivational speech to a bunch of people and he was all excited and the speech was really... er... uhm... yes.

Funny stuff. Never watched it regularly though. Besides, you're English, what are you doing watching this and why aren't you watching Neighbores?

8. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

I gotta say, I don't watch TV anymore. Only sports, Smallville and occasionally The Simpsons and half an episode of Seinfeld. Other than that, there's only crap on. Then again, it is the non-ratings season, but I didn't watch too much before that began either.

9. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

i watch way more trading spaces than is healthy... that, and adult swim on the cartoon network...

10. Twilight'sHammer

Twilight'sHammer New Member

Yea... Adult Swim rocks. Futurama, Cowboy Bebop, if you like sarcasm (probably appealing to unpopular high-schoolers in the most) then go to The N (Nogin) and check out Daria. It's a show that MTV dropped cause thier audience is all preps, and it was a big diss to preps... took them nearly two years to realize it though, so there are a good number of episodes. :)

11. JustaFishInaJar

JustaFishInaJar New Member

The only show that I let control my life is Mystery Science Theater 3000. If you don't know it's basically about a guy in space whose forced to watch old shitty movies as a form of torture from a mad scientist. The only way to keep sane is that his two robot friends, Crow and Tom Servo make fun of the movie while they watch it. If you have never seen it I suggest you do. It comes on the Sci-Fi channel.

12. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

13. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

I don't know what you're talking about- I'm not really preppy but I'm not some weirdo "ANGST ANGST" person who cuts myself, and I think that Daria is hilarious.

14. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

you don't have to be angsty to like Daria, you just have to think people are stupid :D

Our Host!