I can't open chests plzzzzzzzz help me

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quethim, Sep 18, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Quethim

Quethim New Member

I can't open unlocked chests I can's loot bodies with items in them(I think) and it won't let me steal.......I think it is because I am blind and if this is the problem can someone tell me how to cure blindness

2. Dakun

Dakun New Member

your blind?

hmm is that one of the backgrounds? hehe i don't remember that (mirical operation is a restored blindness background... hmmm) either way.. if its a penalty as a background your probably stuck.. although... if you do the master of melee quest.. sir garric gives you a potion to bring to akin waters (spelling) that cures blindness... it worked on akin if you do the quest.. maybe it will work. for chests... press F2 to have your followers attack the chests/doors/whatever. looting bodies... maybe even if you have space.. your carry weight is boderline on your max (like 1 slot restore life potions wieght 300stones a pop... so even thou your only using like 10 spaces.. you can be at max carry weight.

peace.

jamie

3. ryguymcfry

ryguymcfry New Member

I think if your blindness is just an injury you can get it fixed at any healer's. In the meantime I heard somebody mention that if you destroy a chest you can take the "pile of junk" left over, even when blind. I'm not sure about that, though.

4. Skie88

Skie88 New Member

bashing or killin a chest/barrel/door etc, can be done, except it damage and can even kill your character if you dont have any gauntlet.

Magnus is the best 4 bashing anything, even the ore golem since his mysterious gauntlet is obviously enchanted, it rendomly deal fire damage and add to his strength , dex and constitution too at a specific lvl, dunno the level yet maybe 12 to 17.. :smile:

5. Saint_Proverbius

Saint_Proverbius New Member

Our Host!