Need an item hack

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Dakun, Sep 17, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Dakun

Dakun New Member

okay i don't use this shit normally but i need 3 heartstones and the game only has 2 in it as far as im aware.. any progs around that let you drop items into you inventory? (might help w/ all you kathorn crystal people anyway)

ive been posting for an hour or soo while reading some homework.. but i gotta sleep now, someone hook a brother up :smile: (need the ghetto accent)

thanks in advance

jamie

2. cariss

cariss New Member

there are 3 heartstones in the village. one of them is off the map where your globe has been lit up for a little unlike the other two which are on the boarder.

3. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

Wish there was an item editor there especially for those people having trouble with the kathorn Crystals. Well, it's not like the Diablo 2's editor...

4. Dakun

Dakun New Member

thanks

thanks for the loc on the third... i didn't wanna use a hack anyway :smile:, still thou, on the crystals, heartstones, lava rocks, mnura coins.. stuff like that... i mean most people wouldn't think to hold onto it (crystals/coins you can sell) and then they realize later that they need/want for a quest and outta luck.. should be a rare item vendor hehe , selling crystals/coins/rocks/etc for quests for like 3k's a pop hehe.

jamie

5. DKoepp

DKoepp New Member

As I mentioned in several posts I think someone should take that shop hack and add all these items people are messing to a shop so that people can use that when they complain about not finding an item.

Our Host!