Zan Alurin and the good/evil choice

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by JoTr, Nov 17, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. JoTr

JoTr New Member

Ok. This is a question that I cant seem to be able to find a straight answer to. I have been playing arcanum for a long time now and I know just about everything in the game. It was not that long ago though, that I learned it is possible to 'romance' Raven. I have worked out how to do this an it worked with a few of my characters. Now I have found some people who claim that it is possible to do a similar thing with Zan Alurin. The question is; Is this true and if it is then how do you do it? Do you have to take the evil path and join the dark elves for it to happen? Any help with these questions would be appreciated. Thanks.

2. Langolier

Langolier Member

As far as I know you cant do anything with Zan. You can however have a bit of romance with Min'Gorad. Be an Elf, have decent beauty and charisma...and.... 8)

3. Icairus

Icairus New Member

Sorry, you can't fuck Zan, despite your desire.
    You are stuck doing Raven and Min'Gorad.

4. JoTr

JoTr New Member

Some of u people are wierd! I dont desire Zan, I just heard about it and wanted to know if its true. Even so, I heard some people say that it is possible.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you're a good character can you reform Zan? By that I mean, can you change her alignment (to positive numbers)? I know that Virgil's alignment changes throughout the game but I haven't noticed it happening with any other characters. From a role-play perspective, it would be fun to reform Zan since she already has so many doubts about her Dark Elf heritage.

6. labyrinthian

labyrinthian New Member

If you're a good character, she won't go with you (unless your persuasion is 5 or chr 20 or whatever, I forget which), so I doubt it.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My character is 100 good with maxed out persuasion and charisma. She's following me and doesn't complain at all about it. I just haven't seen any "changes" in her though. Maybe Virgil is the only NPC with a "flexible" alignment.

Our Host!