Where would you live in Arcanum

Discussion in 'Arcanum Discussion' started by FourHorsemen, Aug 25, 2005.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

2. Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane Well-Known Member

*Falls to the ground with massive pain*

Now what the heck was that for? I merely gave you a million dollars! Why kill me?

3. Sofokl

Sofokl New Member

WHY CHAVANISTIC ?! :-o

4. Wolfsbane

... And you're supposed to be smart in Russia?
    I don't think russians ought to be that smart. At all...

5. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

It's a love tackle wolfsbane.

Chauvanistic means someone who is a sexually-facist dildoheaded asshole who doesn't know how to treat a woman. That's why you're chauvanistic. Prick.

6. Wolfsbane

I see.
    *tackle tackle*
    Sorry, but I have a girlfriend. Try to tackle Blinky. He seems to be lonely.

7. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

While I'm not exactly objecting, I find you quite cold for that comment wolfsbane.

8. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

Awww, poor Blinky. *snuggles the polar bear*

9. rEt.aR.d

rEt.aR.d New Member

So you admit to being self-righteous and arrogant? Oh, and you think you're so funny with your sig? You're actually not funny. You're just plain sick. Your sig is proof enough that what Caity said is true. And you really do seem not to take women in any regard, whatsoever, so please just fuckoff and get a life, other than deifying yourself that is.

Oh and the fact that you wrote "Chavanistic" exactly like Caity probably means you don't know what the word means, your surprise would verify that, so go read a few books and you might actually get a decent vocabulary. If you did know what it means, then it'll help with your crappy spelling anyway.

Sorry if this like ruins your life even further or something, don't get a heart attack, don't commit suicide after realising what you are, and just please sort your life out. You'll be doing yourself a favor.

10. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Thank you Caity, I feel snuggled.

Sofokl, the simple fact is, you're not a man. You might be a boy, or POSSIBLY even a guy. But you're not a man. Being a man has nothing to do with your intelligence, it has to do with having a shred of self-respect in your body, with knowing how to treat and respect other people, including women, and with not being arrogant as a fucking mule.

Ignorance is not an innate issue relating to how pathetic you are. Ignorance is born of either a lack of intelligence or a lack of experience. Intelligence varies, and it wouldn't be your fault. A token amount of hard work will rectify any derth of intellect you suffer from. And experience isn't a problem, all you have to do is seek to experience new things. If you try to enlighten yourself, you will.

However, you're arrogant. That's your basic problem. Arrogance is the blissful acceptance of ignorance. It's a pathetic trait that only serves to cheapen you as a person and our species as a presumably civilized race on this planet.

We are humans. Our intelligence is the only difference between us and baboons. And you waste your intelligence by pretending you're enlightened because you ace a few tests. You obviously don't know about love, or how to treat a woman, or your fellow man. Accepting you don't know everything is the only way to ever learn anything, and you need to admit that to yourself. Then you need to learn how real men act. Then you need to try to be one.

11. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

*Applauds Blinky*

Couldn't have said it better myself.

12. Sofokl

Sofokl New Member

No, I DO KNOW what chavanistic means. I simply was too lazy to check spelling of this word in my dictionary. And I don't want to be funny and don't oblige anyone to think in this way

13. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

14. Sofokl

Sofokl New Member

And looking in the dictionary is much more stupid when you already have spelling of the word written by woman who is supposed to know English very well.

15. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

A woman who a.) has an extensive vocabulary and b.) a BROKEN keyboard.

You're still a moron. You shouldn't NEED to look in a dictionary if your English is as comprehensive as you claim - which it will never, ever be.

16. Sofokl

Sofokl New Member

I don't say it's very comprehensive, but it's understandible, I think. What you cannot understand? Show me.

17. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Don't is a contraction of do not, which is present tense. Did not is past tense, therefore you should have began, "I didn't say."

Understandable is spelled understandable.

If you want you're second sentence rewritten it should be "What can you not understand," or "What can not you understand," although the second is decidedly older English.

Nevertheless, I can personally tell what you're typing now.

18. Sofokl

Sofokl New Member

I know don't is Present Simple, and Present Simple is used in repeating actions. I meant I don't repeat continously I'm smart.

19. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Can you rephrase that with an example perhaps, I'm not sure what you mean by "repeating actions."

The reason "don't" should be the past tense 'Didn't' is because you were using it to refer to what you said. You were not currently say it was a certain way, you had already said it was that way. Hence, 'I did not,' as opposed to 'I do not.'

20. Sofokl

Sofokl New Member

Well, for example: "I did this" mean I have done it once in past. "I do this" means that I did it in past, but it's already... um, a habbit. So, you, forumers, have said many times I showed you that I'm smart 8) . So I repeated this showing, and by saying "I don't do this" I'm saying I'm not stating many times "I'm smart, look at me and worship. I'm God".

Our Host!