What's YOUR problem ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by VerZreV, Apr 18, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. VerZreV

VerZreV New Member

Come on then ! i can take it !!! Use this topic to tell the world why you are angry/mad/irritated !!!

Better to have it all at one place no ?

Personally, i hate people who goes to the bathroom without bringing anything back

And people who act as if they know what they're talking about

That's about it for my part....

"Oh Bunnycocks !" Lord Ingram farsdale

2. Canis

Canis New Member

[rant]
    At the moment I'm pissed off at one of the receptionists at the vet's office. One of my cats has been extremely ill, and last week I went in to pick up a refill of his meds. I brought one of my dogs along, my female, 80-pound German Shepherd Dog, who briefly caused a stir when she walked into the office, stopped, looked around, realised she really didn't want to be there, and promptly walked back outside without consulting me.

ANYWAY, my cat was taking two meds, but the lady only gave me one. I asked about the other and she said, "Well that all the doctor gave me sweetie." I asked if she could ask the vet if my cat needed the other med, or if she could otherwise look it up, and she said, "Well, I don't know, we're all kinda busy today." I asked if the vet was there AT ALL, and she said, "Well he's with another patient now dear." When I offered to wait for the vet to be free for an answer, explaining that I'd hate to drive all the way back if it turned out I didn't get all the meds I needed, she said, "Well I don't know, the waiting room is kinda full today sweetie." Even though there were plenty of empty chairs in the waiting room. The snotty bitch, who only has the job because she's the sister of the vet's wife, just wanted me to leave with my dog!

Eventually I got the vet on the phone and sure enough I had to go back for the second med. Evil, evil, evil WHORE!!!!! :evil:
    [/rant]

Eek! :bunny:

3. EvilEyesBan

EvilEyesBan New Member

4. VerZreV

VerZreV New Member

What a slut....

Reminds me... it seems that EVERYTIME i buy something online, someone, somewhere, manages to screw up royally !!!

The place i shop has a weird system when it comes to money.
    If your item is less than 100$ worth, they charge double price.
    If the price was to be, oh let's say, 102$, they would NOT charge extra.
    So, when i order TWO things at the price of 200$ you can be sure as hell, that one of the things won't be available.
    which would be okay if they told you that BEFORE they sendt the other thing, charging double... !!!!
    But, they ALWAYS do that, and you can't get the second thing you tried to order, without SPECIAL ordering it !, costing THREE TIMES AS MUCH !!!!!

AARARARARARRRRGGGGHHHHH :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

5. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

I'm so angry at my school's administration right now. They are forcing my beloved polo coach to leave, so they can suck at everything. She wants to come back so badly, and they wanted her to leave, so they fired her husband, said that they'd cut her pay in half, and not get her any help. I hate them. I wish that Coach (Major Dyke) C will get killed by having a metal pole rammed so far up her ass that it comes out the top of her head, then G. Peter O'Neill (Jr. I suspect) will get trampled to death by angry horses, then Jess the asshole barn manager will get his head chopped off and used as a polo ball!

6. VerZreV

VerZreV New Member

Rather harsh maybe... what about disintergration ?

:grin: If ONLY magick was real huh ?

Oh, no... never mind... People would just go around casting "Harm" on each other constantly... :D

Ow...!!!

"Peace can never be achived by war, and can only be maintained by understanding"... Some old fellow... very odd, i seem to recall...

Our Host!