Videogame Progress Topic

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EvilEyesBan, Jun 11, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. EvilEyesBan

EvilEyesBan New Member

Console or PC, post what you're currently playing and where you're at.
    Since today I went to the store I figure I'll post.

PC: Arcanum - A new game sometime over the summer vacation, no idea of what though.

Diablo II - Bnet people are the scum of the earth :/ . Level 80 something.

Console:

Zone of the Enders: The Second Runner. Way better than the first, also way harder. I got to this Jet/Mech hybrid tribute to the old Nintendo Gradius games, and got my ass handed to me. Probably one of the best new wave action games I've played.

Silent Hill 2: Finally found a copy of it :D Probably going to start when it is light outside.

Tales of Destiny: Finally found a copy of it :D but I don't have the motivation to play an RPG right now.

What about you guys?

2. gamenut

gamenut New Member

tales of destiny... one of the greatest RPGs i've ever played. congrats on finding a copy of it. i'm still looking for one. but as of now, i'm not really playing many games faithfully. i jump back in forth between most of the games i own. which means i don't spend much time playing a game because i have so many. but if i had to say one i've been playing a lot of

Hearts of Iron: Kicking germany and russia's ass as Nationalist China

3. Skane

Skane New Member

I just got Divine Divinity last week but I've only played it for just an hour to see if it runs well on my system. I'm currently reading a book so I don't have time to play with it yet.

I also have this games installed on my PC
    Arcanum
    Fallout 2
    Thief

Our Host!