Of all the times....

Discussion in 'CyberNations Archive' started by Telcontar, Jan 24, 2007.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Telcontar

Telcontar Well-Known Member

I have never had war declared on me and sure enough when the GC is in chaos it happend. I am at -804 soldiers, -1 CM and have lost a heap of tech and infra and just had a new event losing 3.00 income a day, not to mention anarchy. This is the guy- http://www.cybernations.net/nation_dril ... n_ID=32473

Oh and by the way this bastard has 2 nukes. The Legion recently sent me a Pm saying they will ZI him in to the ground as he is not a legion member.

2. Spuddy

Spuddy New Member

"-1 CM" ... ? Can you have negative cruise missiles? Huh...

3. Telcontar

When there is a will, there is a freakin way. I have never been this pissed. Even more pissed than a fat woman on her rags and no chicken left in the fridge!

4. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    I'd help you out, though I fear I'd only make a spectacle of myself if I tried to attack him. Let me know if you want some aid though.

5. wobbler

wobbler Well-Known Member

Atleast the Legion Will ZI, and thats good right?

6. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    They're sure as hell sitting on the right amount of firepower to get the job done. I'm simply too weak yet.

7. Telcontar

Yeah they will ZI him but I don't think that will get my 100 infra back....
    And thanks for the offer DE, but don't worry i'd prefer to see you keep it and become all powerful!

8. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

He's just been slapped with sanctions by Reformentia (Grant Comeau) for the reason "We *like* the Grey Council."

The Legion have taken up all his war slots too and they're all packing nukes. Actually I'm surprised you weren't nuked.

9. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

Most people have Maximus' view of nukes, rather than your own.

10. DarkUnderlord

Yeah I've found that. The bastards. It's part of the reason I ended up at the OotBR. They were the only ones who said "Nukes? Of course we'd use nukes if we were attacked. Why wouldn't we?".

11. Telcontar

Well, I have just been nuked!!! This is what the fuck Pm'd me-

Private Message
    To: Lord Telcontar From: bl0od_slay3r 1/24/2007 1:35:50 PM Subject: RE: Silly.

I have read his messages, and shortly when they log onto the Legion Forums, they will see that I am in fact a legion member, and have posted the reasons for my attacks. The legion should stand down, and if not, well..that will happen. I am attacking as a way of quitting Cybernations. this game will get you nowhere, and so i have decided to go out with a bang. i am not a LEGION POSER either, thanks.

12. DarkUnderlord

Okay, we need to deal with this one ourselves. Vorak, Xz, you guys are the experienced diplomats here. What should we do with the Legion? Would making a post on the CN forums under the Grey Council's name garner any support? The three nation's which were at war with Poodle Slapper appear to have declared peace and Poodle Slapper has gotten his trades back (possibly by trading in secret as the sanctions appear to still stand).

What's the possibility of the Grey Council dealing with this? Is anyone actually left in there who can do anything?

I'm about to make this post in my supplication thread at the Order of the Black Rose:
    • Hail and well met Sir Bumpy,

Regretfully, I am not able to answer your questions as I am here to present grievous news. A dear friend of mine and member of the Grey Council, Lord Telcontar, ruler of the TelcontarConfederacy has been attacked by bl0od_slay3r a member of The Legion. bl0od_slay3r has also declared war on Nerdsville, another member of the Grey Council. At first it seemed The Legion was prepared to attack the aggressor but now all Legion nation's at war have declared peace and so the agressor continues unabated. Due to circumstances within the Grey Council, I am the only person in range willing to defend against this unprovoked attack. As Lord Telcontar is a friend and former ally, I feel I have no choice but to put my people in harms way and fight, even though my nation will no doubt suffer greatly for it. Before and again after update today, the Nation of Iboloral will stand firm beside Lord Telcontar and launch full and blistering attacks against bl0od_slay3r.

Furthermore, given my strong desire to defend my friends and the situation within the Grey Council, I can no longer continue my supplication in good faith and hereby withdraw said supplication from the Order of the Black Rose. Let it be known that a new alliance will be established in due course in which myself and my friends may perhaps find peace.

As I take my leave, I wish to say I have great respect for those in the Order with whom I have spoken and those which I am yet to meet. I wish you well in your endeavours and hope you bear me no ill will for wasting your time.

For your information, this is the aggressor's reasoning for his war:
      • To: Lord Telcontar From: bl0od_slay3r 1/24/2007 1:35:50 PM Subject: RE: Silly.

I have read his messages, and shortly when they log onto the Legion Forums, they will see that I am in fact a legion member, and have posted the reasons for my attacks. The legion should stand down, and if not, well..that will happen. I am attacking as a way of quitting Cybernations. this game will get you nowhere, and so i have decided to go out with a bang. i am not a LEGION POSER either, thanks.
    Any thoughts? I'll hold off posting it until about 3 hours before update tomorrow after which I'm hoping one of two things will happen. Either they let me go, in which case I go in alone or two, they help out. If they help out, I'll thank them afterwards and then establish the House of Lords as the Grey Council has crumbled and I wish to stand by my friends in both times of peace and war.

I think posting that message Telcontar got from him in the CN forum will do wonders for our support. If no-one comes to our aid though, then tomorrow at pre and post update, Poodle boy is getting two nuclear surprises. It's possible The Legion will join in but we'll see. It's likely Poodle Boy can buy more nukes then I can too. It's a pity I didn't get the 7 I planned to yet. By this time tomorrow, I'm not going to be anywhere near the strength I am now.

NOTE: He's also declared war on Nerdsville. It appears the Legion may have it in for the Grey Council.

13. Telcontar

That is very interesting. Ill show you what "atlasthill", the Legions MoD said-

Yesterday after first attack-
    Hmmmm i don't get this. And another GC member is under attack by the same guy. And today all I got was -

I apologise to you all humbly for basically bringing these circumstances upon you all, I was handling it ok until he nuked my ass today. I just hope he isn't planning on using his other one later on....

14. Vorak

I guess I'd better go make a statement, but as soon as Tel is in the clear I'm dissolving the GC.

15. Telcontar

16. Vorak

17. Telcontar

Now lets just hope people care enough to condemn the attacks.

18. DarkUnderlord

Whew. I was thinking tomorrow would be the day I lost Iboloral but it seems that's not to be. His war slots are already full. No-one seems to have nuked him though. I mean, really. What is with these people?

Of note too is that poodle boy no longer claims the Legion as his alliance.

19. Telcontar

I got a million dollar aid package which got my infra up. I have lost around 300 infra to date, this aid didn't even get my infra up 100! Though the CN community has seemed to notice. I have received several PM's from various alliances saying that they will declaare war on him when the slots are not full.

20. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

As soon as I have a uranium trade, I'm going to buy a nuke and drop it on his lap. I don't care what his reason is, he should've attacked the NPO.

Our Host!