Obey master and item finder

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by blazer2002, Oct 25, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. blazer2002

blazer2002 New Member

you guys can tell me where can i find heartstone and in ashbury what is the big building there northwest is there anything special about it and i was trying to be a master firearms i took the quest i hang around a day and i found the women they kept was dead i ressurected her but the master always kills himself what can i do and last if there is someone living in istanbul please tell it under becouse i lost my arcanum cd it works without cd but i need to take one and it is hard to find one here

2. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

Ok, first of all try to make your posts easier to read. 2. You can find heartstones on the groud at the Bedokaan Village. 3.The castle is called the Malichi Rench Castle. There's nothing really special about it except it is a good place to gain experiance. 4.You have to go straight to the building and kill the gang BEFORE they kill the halfling lady. ( I forgot her name. ) 5. I have no idea what you are trying to ask.

3. Solaris

Solaris New Member

1)You can find 5 Heartstones near the Bedokaan village. Just search around, north-west, north and north east from the village. Its the only place in the game where you can find them.

2)If the woman hostage got killed during the fight in the Firearms Master quest, there is nothing you can do except reloading and playing it again.

3)I don't live in Istanbul (unless you consider Israel close neighborhood ;)). Sorry, can't help you there. I was having a hard time myself trying to obtain an original CD of Arcanum myself, until Dark Elf kindly agreed to help me.

Our Host!