Too many gross pictures about

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Snowmane, Nov 2, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. DarkChylde

DarkChylde New Member

I agree on the hips and rack part, but I dislike a big ass. They can get in the way when they get too big... (ie: a girl in one of my classes). By the Way, RPJunkie, there is a form of 9/10 nudity that I bet your wife would allow, hell, you can even get it mailed to your doorstep! what is this miraculous magazine? why it's simply Victoria's Secret. Well, I suppose if your a pedo you could get an A+F catalog, but their clothes suck majorly, so we won't go there.

2. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

You misunderstood me. I don't like "ghetto booty" either. I'm Italian, not black. I just prefer a culo that is nice and round, not a flat, bony rear like on one of my freind's ex-girlfreinds. Grossolano! Luckily she wised up and gained some much-needed weight. When she complained that "my ass is getting fat" I replied, "No, it's not fat, Laura, it's just more pleasing to the eye!"

3. EvilEyesBan

EvilEyesBan New Member

Wow that scared me, considering I didn't even notice he posted.

4. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Do not worry. DU and I have been hard at work trying to figure out the best way to get rid of him. If he shows his face around here anymore, we'll squish him again. It gives me great pleasure to do so.

5. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

Yeah, we need something to keep us amused now that Snowmane is posting less of those nude pics of hers in the Admin forum.

6. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

I am a fan of the girl, but she could stand to gain a little weight.

7. Chalupa Cobra

Chalupa Cobra New Member

Whoa! It's Darkwalker again! He hasn't posted since the last time that Snow made one of these threads!

8. Silvara

Silvara New Member

Well, isn't it a bit suspicious that he tends to show up when she makes them? :p

9. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

Reduntantly, I agree, and I don't see how so many girls think they need to be so frightningly skinny. What guys here really like the stick-thin Twiggy supermodel look?. Luckily, for those of ys with good taste, there are still plenty of celebrities with the "right" amount of wieght and curves. Look at Monica Bellucci! Dio, what a woman! Snowmane should post some pics of her! You know who else knew the way women should be shaped? The ancient Hindu. Find some Hindu reliefs with women in them and you will see what I mean.

10. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

i too think she should gain some weight. god she is thin.

sigurd:

when quoting someone you will need to put " before and after the nick, so it should go like this:

11. Quethim

Quethim New Member

Some nice pictures there, very good sexy looking.

You shoudl check out the IGN Babe of the week sometimes, there's some nice sexy looking girls for that...

(Speaking of IGN Babe of the Week, I wonder if they've interviewed another sexy one...)

Our Host!