Found Schemaics????????

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vlad1854, Oct 26, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Vlad1854

Vlad1854 New Member

i could have sworn that at some point in the game i came across a schematic thingy to make gunpowder also why does it seem some of the learned schematics have more then others you can buy/find

2. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Yeah, the bullets schematic is fairly common among the gunsmiths of the game. You need saltpeter and coal to make it (and about 8 explosives expertise as well).

I think each schematic is given a probability of spawning, that's why you see some more than others - there are some I've only seen once or twice, and others I see every five minutes.

3. Amos Trask

Amos Trask New Member

I know hundreds of people have said this before but it would be kick arse if you could use the multi- barrelled pistol

4. TriCKsTeR

TriCKsTeR New Member

erm,its charcoal,and saltpeter,not coal and saltpeter

5. DKoepp

DKoepp New Member

Amos with the next version of my editor (which I hope to get release next week) it will be possible to allow you character to learn the multi-barreled pistol. I have tried it out though the character I tried it on was a mage and he didn't have the needed ingrediants(hand cannon and auto loading chamber) to build it so I can not say how the gun is.

6. Amos Trask

Amos Trask New Member

<shakes head in dismay>

you need an elephant gun!

here take a look:

Simply put, sometimes more is better. If one is good, then six must be even better! With Schreck’s Multi-Barreled Pistol, you’ll never lose that battle for lack of bullets flying. With its unique multi-fire barrel, this technological wonder can fire six bullets at once! Hit every major organ with one pull of the trigger.

Note : Requires Gunsmithy 85

Items Required To Create This Item : Elephant Gun and Auto Loading Chamber

7. DKoepp

DKoepp New Member

I don't know why but in the learned schematics area it is Hand Cannon as the gun needed to combine. I have the save game needed to prove it and I will send it to you or make your save game have the schematic if you wish but I tell you it is hand cannon

8. Amos Trask

Amos Trask New Member

9. DKoepp

DKoepp New Member

Well the new editor is now posted so you can download it and give yourself the schematic.

10. Amos Trask

Amos Trask New Member

11. nicebrain

nicebrain New Member

Do anyone know what the most powerful gun is. I came across the tesla gun (D: 10 - 80)and that do a lot of damage.

12. Amos Trask

Amos Trask New Member

Long range pistol is what I like

I tried schrecks multi

1-6 damage speed 20 and 1 bullet

The hand cannon is better

13. Alexandra

Alexandra New Member

Is there any way to have a follower use a found/bought schematic?

If so, how, and also, is there a way to see the details of a bought one without using/learning it :smile:

Alex

14. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

No, followers cannot use found/bought schematics, which is really a pity, it would add a whole new dimension to the game - perhaps that should be in the next patch? On that note, I think Troika are being excellent with their patches - they fix a lot of things, and actually fix things that people want, not minor things that affect 1 in 10000 people.

Secondly, the only way I know of to find out about those schematics is to save, buy, read, then load if you don't like the schematic. Works for me :smile:.

Our Host!