PS3 vs. Wii

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mag the Bloody-handed, Aug 10, 2006.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Mag the Bloody-handed

Mag the Bloody-handed New Member

http://www.g4tv.com/pile_player.aspx?video_key=12487

If no one has been keeping up on the next gen wars, worldwide opinion has changed. Those people who backed the 360 or were anxiously awaiting the PS3 have now started to regret their decisions as Nintendo shapes up to reclaim their title as the leader of the consoles.

Verified third party support and addictive, fun gameplay without any hd graphics whatsoever seem to be the knockout mixture which will make Nintendo less of a joke and more of what it once was.

Sony has removed the rumble feature of their system after losing a lawsuit against the company the design was stolen from, and have lied about their starting line-up and third party support. Their system will have ten or so games at launch not the thirty or so they had claimed, and many third party supporters are dropping out to make games for the Nintendo Wii.

2. Transparent Painting

Transparent Painting Well-Known Member

Wii seems to be a little bit more "attracting".

By the way, that comersial from Japan (same site, under the Wii vs. PS3 viedo) was very weird. To me, it looks as if the man is on drugs, probably LSD.

3. Mag the Bloody-handed

Mag the Bloody-handed New Member

That's just the cultural divide, pretty much all Japanese video game or console commercials are trippy.

4. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

So Nintendo are copying Apple Mac's "PCs suck" ad style? In all of that, did anybody notice that Mac's still suck?

OH WAIT IT IS A PARODY I SEE NOW.

5. itachi988

itachi988 New Member

Well, i have really high hopes on Wii and i think that it will ´´win´´ this generation!!

6. Transparent Painting

Transparent Painting Well-Known Member

7. Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane Well-Known Member

Not only, if I know him correctly. If you look at the both machines statistics, you'll soon find out that Wii beats the PS3 on several things, especially the price is lower. 6000 SEK for the PS3, and only 2500 SEK for the Wii.

8. itachi988

itachi988 New Member

Yup.

That, and the fact that the Wii is going to give players a new way of playing games due to Wii being more interactive than any console out yet.

9. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

So if a console is "More Interactive" it provides an amazing new form of multiplayer, thats never been seen before?

10. itachi988

itachi988 New Member

That and the " Wiimote". haven´t you seen the news?

Our Host!