Zanza

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by DarkFool, Dec 12, 2009.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

Zanza, that would require you to have, you know, a sense of WIT in the first bleeding place.

2. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

Practice what you preach there buddy, my statement obviously went over your head like many other things on this forum.

Used my Super Rod and caught Xiao Caity

3. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

Aww... they did that on my birthday. ^__^

4. Arthgon

Arthgon Well-Known Member

Was that a statement? I thought that it was just some random crap of yours. I actually thought, that everything that been said on this site, went over your head. Fucking Captain Sparkle.

Fail.

DarkFool: Happy birthday to you.

Xiao: Thanks.

PS: I fixed my English sentences, so I hope that they are a bit better now.

5. Grakelin

Grakelin New Member

Figures a thread entitled 'Zanza' would degenerate into trolling through poorly constructed sentences.

6. Rain-Dog

Rain-Dog Member

As 'exchanges of wit' go, it's fairly horrific.

And I'm not entirely sure why Captain Sparkle thinks that a picture of a self-harming pikachu is a good way to bait Xiao. The Twilight thing was at least working.

7. Arthgon

I was not in the mood of flaming, because I don't feel that well.

PS: Who is Emmett? Is that one of the characters of Twilight?

8. Rain-Dog

Rain-Dog Member

Well if anything, I'd say you're winning.

One quick Google search later, I think they're referring to a Twilight character called Emmett Cullen who is "Rosalie's husband, Carlisle and Esme's adopted son, and Edward, Alice, and Jasper's adoptive brother"

None of that really means anything to me, but I assume that's where it's from.

9. Arthgon

Oh, I never knew that. I see him more as the vampire from Sesamsstreet.

PS: Is it actually possible that the admistrators or Mods can remove some of the bad posts of mine? That is what I always wanted to know.

10. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

Possible? Yes. Will it happen? Probably not.

11. Muro

Muro Well-Known Member

One could expect that after being so long here and all, you would know that sticking is preferred over deleting when it comes to stupid posts. If you don't want to have dumb posts here - don't write them, and when you do - be a man and face the consequences.

One, Zanza's costume consisted of glitter and glitter only, and yet people were sure he was dressed up as someone called Emmett. Two, vampires sparkle in Meyer's books, and Zanza enjoys making a lot of Twilight jokes. Einstein-like brainpower isn't needed to put one and two together, nor is it required to make a simple Google search on your own in case the first option didn't work. I am aware that it may have been simply a weak attempt to distract the community's attention from THIS BABY HERE, but firstly, it made you look silly, and secondly, it didn't work. Conclusion: looking silly was all that you have achieved here. Congratulations.

Fallacy indicates untruth. Just exactly how can you be sure what Arthgon does and does not do in his spare time?

12. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

I have always thought of Muro as the voice of reason.

Always... Even the perverted stuff.

13. Arthgon

First, I did asked that question about removing posts, because I wanted to know if it is possible without getting the threads mixed up. It was more a technical question, because I am not that good with computers.

Secondly, I can live with the fact that I did make some stupid post, and face it like a man. Have anyone made any stupid posts? Sure you are.

Thirdly, I was just a bit lazy, so that is why did not look it up about Twilight.

Fourthly, can someone remove that childish 'Arthgon sucks balls', and stop editing my posts? I have a great sense of humor, but this is just too childish, and very pathetic.

Btw: Are there any grammar mistakes? Please do tell me.

PS: Xz, DE, Vorak how long did it take, before you mastered PHPbb? I think I need more time to figure this out.

PSS: What about my sexuality, is this wishfull thinking on your side?

14. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    I never mastered it, that is why my regency has been an extensive study in the art of delegation.

15. Muro

Muro Well-Known Member

Lies. I saw that you submitted a post in which you said how you like the idea of deleting the bad part of your posts and leaving only the good part, but deleted it before anyone responded. I, of course, possess no proof (I have yet to develop a habit of screenshooting every post in case someone deletes it, but give me time), yet we both know that to be true.

So lazy that you didn't bother to type "Emmett" in Google. But then again, not lazy enough to ask about him with a fully constructed sentence on the forums. Twice.

Maybe childish, perhaps pathetic, yet generally welcomed as funny. Isn't that more important in life?

When we want to include a second PS, we write not a PSS but a PPS, because what we want to say is Post Post Scriptum (After After Writing), not Post Scriptum Scriptum (After Writing Writing).

No, it is a logical reaction to Charonte's post - he brought up the topic of the Arthgon sucks balls account and stated his opinion by calling it a fallacy, so I simply wish to know what's the evidence that makes him consider it being untrue.

16. Arthgon

First, it was a technical question, because I am not that good with computers. Secondly, that what I said about how I liked the idea of deleting the bad post...was meant as a joke. That's because I knew that everything shall stay as it were (was). It was a very bad joke, but still it was a joke.

Thanks for telling about PPS, I never knew that. Sometimes I wish that English is my second or first language.

17. Dark Elf

Media:
    In this particular case, you should have wished for Latin.

Not even your second language you say? Are you making a distinction between Frisian and Dutch, or did you learn another language, like German, as your second language?

18. Arthgon

Frisian and Dutch are very different languages, like Spanish and Basque. Example: Girl is in Dutch meisje, and in Frisian famke. Are there any minor languages in Norway?

Frisian is a minor language in Holland, like Basque in Spain.

Btw: shall I post a link about the Frisian language?

19. Dark Elf

Media:
    Norwegian is a very diverse language. It is unique in that it has two written standard languages (and do, I believe, allow for a great deal of variation of spelling within both).

While my native Swedish is rather more like the rest of the world and only boasts one standard written language, it still has a rich variety of dialects. The dialect I was brought up with is quite different from Standard Swedish at times.

My dialect: Harta borti harta å harta borti he

Standard Swedish: Hälften utav hälften och hälften utav det.

Big difference. Of course, living in the city has seen a lot of my dialect wither away. I tend to need quite some rural exposure before falling back to it.

Oh, and don't post a link, I know my Wikipedia well enough.

20. magikot

magikot Well-Known Member

All my Swedish I learned from the muppet chef.

And assholes that linked me that blasted DotA video by Basshunter.

Our Host!