Yuck! , look at this

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Jan 17, 2007.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. Frigo

Frigo Active Member

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would you even dare to share an apartment with that woman....err , I meant PIG

4. rroyo

rroyo Active Member

I'm a maintenance manager at a subsidized apartment complex.
    THIS is not that uncommon.

At least she left the walls intact.....

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But WHY do not people use the tiolet , I just can't understand , it's disgusting , oh , what do you do with someone if they have messed up their apartment?

6. rroyo

rroyo Active Member

Thanks to government rules & regs: Inspect, give them a 30 day fix-it-or-be-evicted notice, reinspect; and if uncorrected; issue a 10 day eviction notice.

If they choose to fight the eviction, that's good for 30 to 60 days of free rent while some judge makes up his mind on whether or not we have a valid case and orders the tenants to vacate within 30 days.

If the tenant loses the appeal, that's usually good for holes punched in every wall, all 12 doors in the unit broken, all four drape rods bent beyond use, busted light switches and outlet covers, cabinet door hinges bent beyond use, and that nice, new carpet that was installed a few months ago gets about a quart of cherry Kool-Aid poured onto it as they leave the unit a half-hour before the sheriff shows up to make sure they leave without destroying the place.

Welcome to my world.

7. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would you like to share an apartment with that lady?

9. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

OK, that is NO fucking woman! It's a damned pink hippo. I was waiting for another pic of her sunning herself with her mouth agape.
    Why the hell couldn't she take a damned shower...or do anything?
    Well, she's obviously fucked up in the head. I mean, noone else has an eight year old that died eight years ago, living with them.
    Hell, even the craziest people I met knew that shitting themselves and trying to cover it up with upholstery didn't work, not even for a minute. As for her pants...god help her and new pairs of pants. She probably shits and bleeds in pants she doesn't like. Like she'll try on a new pair of pants made by the same people who make those Thanksgiving Day Parade balloons and if she doesn't like them, she'll bend some fresh biscuit batter.
    Damn, I just made myself nauseous...that poor man...his poor friend.
    OK, Van Stran, you're officially not newbish in my opinion, just for finding that. Wow.

10. Madness

Madness New Member

How the crap can anyone get that much... .... Crap on all their furniture and stuff. And seriously, the piss in the soda bottles. WTF?

11. Grossenschwamm

Yeah, the soda bottles. How the hell did she find "herself" to use them?

12. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Perhaps moving so much lard around became too strenous, meaning she (hereafter known as "it") had to resort to whatever option could be reached within the range of those chubby fingers.

I'm also interested in how the hell it managed to smear the entire toilet with fecal matter. I thought you used to sit on the seat. Then again, this might only apply to actual humans...

13. Grossenschwamm

If by sit on the seat you mean absorb it into your bulk and cover it with lower intestinal excretions, then yes, it's exactly what the hippo with a buzzcut and a case of nearsightedness did.

14. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

Do you go to work armed?

15. rroyo

rroyo Active Member

No and I'm not allowed to either.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She's just awfully brain dead , did you guys see all the trash in her friends bag , and the poo scratch on the sofa?

17. Madness

Madness New Member

Who would loan stuff to that lady anyway, and how the crap did she get all that stuff on the furniture. I mean seriously, is that even possible???

18. Dark Elf

Media:
    More importantly, what kind of a man would willingly impregnate that?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If it even was my only home in the whole world and i get 10000$ from her , I still wouldn't lend it out..

20. Dark Elf

Media:
    With $10,000 you could hire a professional cleaner to disinfect your apartment and still have a substantial profit margin. However, the very thought that once upon a time, presumably a man consented to sex with that lardtub, it... it HURTS!

Good she's lesbian now though... probably mother nature's way of keeping her out of the human genome...

Our Host!