Your Geekiest Endeavor

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheDavisChanger, Jul 4, 2009.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. No! Naughty dog!

No! Naughty dog! New Member

If I have a pen or pencil in my hand you will get pictures, I spent more time doodling than working in school, lucky I managed to scrape through really

2. Technocrat

Technocrat New Member

I spent 4 solid years of my life playing Ultima Online. When I look back I realise not that it was time wasted - just that they don't make games like they used to! I still miss it to this day....

3. floyd

floyd New Member

I once had sex with three chicks at the same friggin' time! Imagine that. One was sitting on my face, slowly choking the essence of life out of me with her moist cunt and ass, another one was kneading my nutsack with her feet, and the third one was riding my fat cock, reverse cowgirl style, switching from ass to cunt methodically.
    The putrid stench of cunt, cock and arse was uplifting to say the least.
    And quite unnecessary to add that I came treefold, quaffershot style.

Then, this other time, I made AND, NAND, OR and NOR ports in Lego with my grandfather.

I lead a very interesting life.

4. TheDavisChanger

TheDavisChanger Well-Known Member

Get the hell out of this thread, floyd.
    • 1) Your first isn't even a geeky endeavor.
      2) There is no way both of those endeavors were perpetrated by the same person in the same lifetime. They are mutually exclusive.
      3) Get the hell out of this thread, floyd.

5. floyd

floyd New Member

What would you know? I'm bipolar.

Some days I'll just buy 24 cans of beer and a cucumber or two and get wasted and stretch my cornhole with the fruits of nature.
    Other days I'm way more laidback, just going with the flow really, the cosmic flow that is, the yin and yang kinda crap, just truckin' my boots off, stretching, pumping out some gas from time to time if you know what I mean.
    Rarely, but it happens, I get all fucked up and start doing those Rainman kinda stunts man, dropping a bag of rice on the kitchen floor, yelling out "66859" or something, telling the normal people how smart I am, 'cause if anyone would check it, there would in fact be 66859 grains of rice on the kicthen floor.

Last night, I was trying to sleep but I couldn't because my arse was itchy, so I scratched my arse, like not only the buttocks, but also the manhole, and when I smelled my fingers, they smelled exactly like Cheesy Poofs.

'T was crazy I tell you.

Fuck it, this whole life is darned crazy, innit?

6. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

7. Arthgon

Arthgon Well-Known Member

I am doing that as well, because I really like to create societies, cultures, races, countries, heroes, deities, villains etc.

That must have been a hell of a job, but it is awesome as well.

8. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

9. Arthgon

Ooops....I seem to have copy the wrong name....sorry.

I am doing that as well, because I really like to create societies, cultures, races, countries, heroes, deities, villains etc.

That must have been a hell of a job, but it is awesome as well.

10. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

You couldn't just change the name in your original post?

11. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

I once ran a seven-hour off-the-cuff RPG session based on Atelier Marie, despite my never having actually played the game. Thank god for the flexibility of the Blue Rose rules and walkthroughs.

12. Arthgon

Yes, I should have done that, but I had not noticed that it was the wrong name, untill you have pointed it out.

I do not know if this is geeky enough, but me and some friends played once as ourselves in a campaign of the Forgotten Realms.

13. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

Bah, that's low level geeky. Still rates on the charts, but nothing impressive. My friends and I did something similar; we played a crossover game where our regular characters encountered a portal in the Forbidden Realms that led them to our RL hometown, and then they met us, and we got to role play BOTH SIDES!!! Of course, the DM had a nervous breakdown shortly afterward, and based on the advice of her Ouija board spent long nights awaiting the arrival of her male character, who was going to come and take her away from this horrible existence... But that's a whole other story.

14. wobbler

wobbler Well-Known Member

Currently, Myself, Baldrug (Transparent Painting) and a few other are trying to have a never ending LAN party.

We started out at my place a week ago and have moved it twice since then, and are moving it again in a few days. We have brief pauses only to play some pen&paper RPG or MTG.

15. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    That's a very impressive feat indeed, seeing as you've underwent a sex change.

You know that the people who perform sex reassignment surgery have too much free time on their hands when they've suddenly developed a way for a female to male transman to not only cum, but to do so threefold during a menage a quatre.

I also feel sorry for the girl who took your surgically created penis out of her arse and put it in her vagina - the infections women tend to get from doing that can be nasty.

16. TheDavisChanger

This presumed sex change is quite a stretch. I don't think floyd's fiction needs any more embellishing.

17. Dark Elf

Media:
    He mentioned the sex change years ago. Even supplied pictures.

And if it's true, I hate him for it, as the female body he supposedly felt trapped in was rather hot and of sufficient genetic quality to breed a couple of Dark Elflings.

Of course, there is the logical contradiction about him losing his virginity to his aunt by banging her in a wardrobe. I suppose s/he could have used a strap-on...

I am afraid of myself for recalling so much of Floyd's rants. May have to go the village church and ask for an exorcism.

18. JustaFishInaJar

JustaFishInaJar New Member

I can land the plane on the aircraft carrier in Top Gun every time.

19. Dark Elf

Media:
    Wins the thread.

20. TheDavisChanger

There is no winner, but that's pretty epic.

So far, floyd's rants have been too extreme to forget.

Our Host!