Your Geekiest Endeavor

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheDavisChanger, Jul 4, 2009.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Minuos

Minuos New Member

You're confusing geekiest with greatest, rroyo. I hate this smiley, but here goes. :thumbup:

At least you successfully modify. Every game mod for any game I've ever made has been selfishly indulged in without publication, and then lost to the depths of the internal hard drive of a now-past computer.

2. No! Naughty dog!

No! Naughty dog! New Member

Rroyo: I'm guilty of that one... 'cept spending about 7-8 years and still sucking at it

3. JustaFishInaJar

JustaFishInaJar New Member

More lame than geeky. What else do you do? Did you win the interez web? Do you like mudkips? Are you chocolate rain? Can you haz cheezburger? Do you do barrel rolls? Do you know how to shot web? Do you know how to make babby. Are you going to show us your pokemans? Do you do it for the lulzs? Do you rickroll? Do you long cat is long? Is your xbox hueg? Do your bitches not know your [insert phrase]? Do you Do Not Want? Do you lurk moar? Do you tell people not to worry because your from the internet?

4. No! Naughty dog!

I've encountered all of the above but have never visited the site that apparently spawned them, ever

5. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

Be thankful, my friend, be very thankful.

I hang out on the Alderac Legend of the Five Rings forum. Not because I play the card game, but because I play the RPG. Loyal Hare Clan member here. *boing boing STAB*

6. No! Naughty dog!

*Looked at their site and got really really confused*

All the geeky things I've done haven't been outrageously geeky just mildly >_>

7. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

I once coerced my D&D group to play topless...

8. Yuki

Yuki Well-Known Member

9. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

Damn, you. And I was getting so good at it as well. Hell, I had to look it up to remember what it was...

That does in it's entirety depend on who his D'n'D buddies are.

10. JustaFishInaJar

Are opera's geeky. I once had a job with a opera troupe and played most of the background characters. I got paid in sandwiches.

11. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

Opera is cultural, not geeky. Still, props to you for having the cahones to stand up and do that.

12. Archmage Orintil

Archmage Orintil New Member

13. JustaFishInaJar

In one scene I has to wear a gold thong and a gold bull head and dance around. Once I was done I had to freeze frame while everyone sang. I'm sure most people could see my cahones.

14. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

It was me, one other guy, and four girls. It's not half as gay as you. :p

15. Jazintha Piper

Jazintha Piper Member

JustaFishInaJar: *salutes*

Geeky? Hm....

I impulsively collect books, to the point where I actually have several editions of the one book.

I write fantasies, where the societies, culture and fantasy elements have all been thought out but not the storyline itself.

To practice my drawing skills when I was younger I copied comic book characters.

I have once placed every major fictional storyline, from The Hobbit to the Matrix, The Land Before Time to the X-Men, and everything else I could think of, on a timeline.

I have outlined several theories about time and time travel, evolution, science vs. magic, computer psychology and evolution, and social theories surrounding my immediate circle.

16. Minuos

Minuos New Member

I'm something of an opposite. I have storylines and a basic concept of the setting, but make the rest up as I go along.

For this, I admire you.

17. No! Naughty dog!

The timeline was it based upon when they were released or when the story was set?

18. Jazintha Piper

Jazintha Piper Member

When the stories were set. Including Preludes and Epilogues. At one point (the Harry Potter series) I started putting in the subplots for the various memories of the characters, but that just got complicated with labelling and entity values.

19. Muro

Muro Well-Known Member

• I love drawing. All of my notebooks and textbooks become full of smaller or bigger drawings before I even notice. I wouldn't survive without a blue pen and some paper. I've drawn several houndred pages of comics happening in a world existing only in my skull just for the pleasure of doing it. No one ever did and most propably never will see them.
    • For the joy of possesing them, I bought a sword, two daggers and, after watching Resident Evil Extinction, two khukris. I love blades too much.
    • I plan to cosplay three characters and have a little photograph session, which will be quite geeky if I will finally get to do it, not just plan it. The characters are the Joker from The Dark Knight (this is suspended until I will cease being sick of the ammount of retarded Joker fanboys being all over the planet), Vermilion from Battle Arena Toshinden 4 and Vicious from Cowboy Bebop.

20. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

You leave my epic love of all thins Simish out of this.

Our Host!