Your attention, please, CharlesBHoff

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chalupa Cobra, Jul 29, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!

Does the American president deserve a premature death by sniper's bullet??

Poll closed Aug 5, 2003.
  1. Indubitably so. That corruptive, corporate-pandering lech must be PUT DOWN!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Nay, I say. G. W. is a crusader for all that is good and right in the world today!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Voting with bullets is wrong.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

It is to late for this year. Since the school is full of people. And there is perhaps somewhere around a 100 in line before you. You must apply early to get to the schoolmi'm going to it is one of the most popular folkehøgskoles in Norway. There is only room for around 100 students in the school. Then again there probably somwhere around 50 folkehøgschools all over norway.

Here are some pictures.

http://www.lofoten.fhs.no/sites/bildega ... alleri.htm

http://www.lofoten.fhs.no/sites/bildega ... alleri.htm

http://www.lofoten.fhs.no/sites/linjer/ ... r_dykk.htm

In less than a year i will be scuba diving down to wreakages from the war and i will (maybe) be swiming with killer whales. Many of the scuba diving pictures there is not taken in lofoten, but in more shoutern waters still, think i will love it.

2. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Cool as shit, Q, I didn't know you scuba doved, ? scuba dived?

I guess I missed where you guys talked about it. I would love to scuba dive. Exploring another world without leaving the world. The only problem I foresee with me diving is that whenever I swim underwater, my thoughts like get LOUD as shit. I mean, even when I swim in a pool, when I'm underwater, all I can hear in my head is "shark, Shark, SHARK, MOTHER FUCKER, dun DUN dun DUN dun DUN dun DUN dun DUN" Seen too many Jaws movies I guess. When I go surfcasting, I don't really ever get over that jittery feeling that something is about to bump against my legs. I guess the only nightmare that I remember to this day was that I was on a boat in the middle of the sea at night, and I looked down in the water, and saw something about 400 feet long, and as wide as 3 buses, end to end. Fucking woke up in a sweat.

So, after typing that, I can see that I would never ever scuba dive. But dammit, God bless you guys that have the soul, courage, and drive to do so. Keep on diving, and filming it so I can watch it on Discovery Channel from a safe, dry spot on my couch.

3. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

I love to swim. I'm a little (or big rather) fish. I've never had a chance to go scuba diving, but I'd like to some day. My luck, first time out, something would eat me :D

4. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

i had a dream i was boogey boarding in this perfect blue, translucent water, on this perfect beach, and there was this perfect beautiful wave that was going to crest right in front of me, and just as i was getting ready to catchi it i saw a great white shark opening its mouth inside the wave right in front of me, but it was to late for me to move, and... i sat straight up in bed all sweaty.

5. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

I have a picture on my computer of a guy about to ride a wave in, and you can see a huge shark in the wave.

6. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

I have never done scuba diving before, i'm going there to learn it. Just so i can swim upp under retard and grab his feet when he is swimming. :D

7. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

can you put a link to it on your next post?

8. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Shark attacks are a very unreasonable fear, given that very few people are attacked by them, and fewer still are eaten/killed by them. There were a couple of fatal attacks in Australia in the past couple of years, but only something like 3 or 4. Unless you're swimming in man-eating shark infested waters, you really should have nothing to worry about.

9. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

Mmmmmm, yes. Sign me up, goddamnit! Get me his name and number! I will become part of his fanclub! The unknown Norwegian guy who we love!!!11! OMG YES!

[​IMG]

Qili, you get to translate, since I don't speak a word of your beautiful language. Yet, atleast. He's shexay and yummacious.

10. Demosthenes

Demosthenes New Member

11. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

yeah whatever, i'm hotter than that guy. oh wait no, i have a small penis.

but yeah qil, who took those pctures? they are really good, if it was you then consider this post as huge props from a fellow photographer! well, photography enthusiast!

12. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

There is a photografy line on that school, for people that wishes to learn how to take good photos. So your wondering might not be so strange. :D

Too late for you to apply though.

13. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

Qili, a more important question is: are all Norwegian guys that shexay? If so, what am I doing in Maryland?

14. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

Not everyone. ;)

Sitting on the innternett looking at pictures of guys from Norway.

15. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

Sorry, it would have to be online for me to link to it. I don't have a web site or anything to put it on.

16. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

holy shit! your in maryland?!?! i'm in fairfax virginia!

we're practically neighbors! lets get together for some molestation! i mean lunch!

17. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

She's mine! Ok, so maybe not :p And btw, I figured I would tell you the pic I had of the 'shark' turned out to be a dolphin. The all-knowing Snow made me realize this. See? I can admit when I'm wrong.

18. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

Virginia? I stick my nose up at you. :razz: Besides, I've got a plane to catch, I'm off to Norway! Canis, I promise to bring some sort of shexay Norwegian back for you. I've got to get me that one in the picture. MWAHAHAHA!

Phoenix, I think Kay would be to differ on that front. Maybe even Jar. Remember when he pwned you?

19. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

~grumbles~ Aww come on. I'd be much better for ya :D

20. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

it wasnt a shark! i'm so dissapointed! but it still sounds cool, post a link you slimy bastard!

Our Host!