Yllarius' Introduction

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yllarius, Aug 5, 2008.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

I think I know who your idol is:
    [​IMG]

2. GrimmHatter

GrimmHatter Active Member

I printed this whole thread out and gave it to my summer Philosophy instructer to see what he thought. He read it and replied "You fail, GTFO!!"

3. Philes

Philes Well-Known Member

I, for one, enjoy horrible downward spirals as much as the next man!

4. GarmGarf

GarmGarf New Member

Hehe, very witty I must say.

I was chatting with some IRL friends about this situation, and how I got banned form a forums (I know! Me, a community manager of a forums!), and we ended up getting into a big debate about the subject (the suffering thing and free will), and even some randomer next to us (we were at a café) joined in for a bit. Anyways, when I told my friends, they informed me that you "got me good" with your remark (oh, don't worry; they know that I am a nerd).

Well anyway, the debate ending with us just joking around that we didn't have free will to do anything, particularly at one of my friends who was late going back home (and this was our little joke of an excuse he could use).

No hard feelings.

5. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

I think your failures at the english language trouble me more than my own, or even CBH's. You write like an Eastern-European fourteen year old. Who has a strange infatuation with the idea of masturbating to emo girls. Good work.

6. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
  7. GarmGarf

GarmGarf New Member

Oh.. so my ban wasn't lifted. >_>

Apparently, my ISP provides me with a new IP address every time I turn off my router, but I was unaware of this initially. You can guess how surprised I was when it appeared that my ban was lifted/temporary.

I sent you a pm asking if I was allowed post or not, but you didn't reply, and I noticed that you were on so I guessed that you didn't care whether I posted or not.

Our Host!