Ye Olde Questione

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by slagger21, Jan 3, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. slagger21

slagger21 New Member

Yep , bringing it up once again....
    I have played Arcanum at least 4 different times , every time trying a different character [ yes , i know , serious concentration probs. ] I am now working on the Melee Mage , a Zorro 'Mage' Kaine , Lv 12 , doing necromatic white [2], black [1], conveyance[2] and force[2] . Also having a bit of melee and dodge , and attempting some persuasion skills .

So far , i have found that the most succesful char. for me is the Techno Thief , Leang 'Hands' Dodger [my REAL name is wei leang btw ], LV 44 , with up to LGR on the Gunsmithing scale [didn't waste points on int. since i kept using int. potions] , 18 percep. , full prowling , pickpocketing , lockpicking and firearms , but also recently trying for master in persuasion [charisma 16 ] , full Dex and now trying to get full charisma for Max followers .

Both total opposites , and no cheats too !

Which of the two ends of the spectrum will be better ? ( i was gonna put a smiley of a wizard and a gunner each , but i remembered i didn't know how to =]! )

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: s|aGg3r! on 2002-01-03 05:30 ]</font>

2. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

Off we go! To the tips and tricks board soon....

3. Ring lord

Ring lord Member

i think that jinxed is already tired of moving stuff back and forth so just do him a favor people...
    AND PUT YOUR TOPIC AT THE CORRECT FORUM!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ring lord on 2002-01-03 11:52 ]</font>

4. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Since when did you become the J no.2's town crier RingLord? :smile:

Our Host!