Yahoo gets to do an interview with Leonard Boyarsky

Discussion in 'News Comments' started by Dragoon, Jul 19, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

You can read it all <a href="http://gamesdomain.yahoo.com/preview/30686"> here. </a> Most of the issues addressed like freedom given to player, various means of completing your objectives, combat, etc. have already been addressed, yet there is some interesting information on adult content in the game and Activision's support for Troika.

<blockquote>GD: You seem to have had a pretty free hand to include "adult" themes and language in the game. Do you think this is a natural consequence of a maturing industry, or a passing fad? How does it enhance your game?

LB: I think the fact that we've been allowed to include mature themes in Bloodlines results directly from the fact that Activision has realized from day one that any self-respecting game about vampires, especially one derived from the White Wolf universe, is at its very core a mature game.

Sadly, I don't think this has anything to do with the "maturing" of the game industry, as most of the industry at present will run screaming from a mature title. Activision is rare in that not only are they letting us do a mature game, but they're supporting it as one of their main titles as well. I think this enhances our game in that it gives us much more freedom to explore different themes, and dish up some good content.</blockquote>

What more can I say? Boobies, yay! ;)

Source: <a href="www.rpgcodex.com"> RPGCodex </a>

2. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

If I see another video of a woman with DD size breasts who's playing with them... :shudder:

3. xento

xento New Member

Hey, go easy on Tomb Raider.

4. 5th_horseman

5th_horseman New Member

A safty design feature, to prevent facial damage, in case of falling forward. :D

Our Host!