Xbox Live Free Gamertags

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hellbokos, Aug 18, 2006.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Hellbokos

Hellbokos New Member

Hello, just a quick question,
    Does anyone here play halo 2 on xbl?
    If you do, send me a friend request, my gamertag is Hellbokos.
    If you want to play xbox live but dont want 2 pay the 40 pounds a year, give me a shout.
    Ive got a credit card generator that is compatible with xbox live.
    Tell me what u want your account 2 be called and i will make it for you.
    Then all you have to do is get it out of account recovery.
    If your interested leave a comment and send me a friend request on msn or xbox live.
    And yes, these accounts will be usable for a full twelve months
    And no, this aint no con, non of u play xbox live probly anyway, just in case u do lol

2. Icairus

Icairus New Member

You quite obviously have a nasty case of being retarded. You really ought to look into that. I advise learning the English language, and trying to actually write things in it, rather than in whatever babble this is.

3. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

My program says i speak like normal person on internet.

4. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

If not for the other 12 posts, I'd have thought this was a spambot.

5. mathboy

mathboy New Member

I think it's a new spam bot race, there was one who posted a couple of posts, and then grave-dug a year old ToEE thread with a link a couple of days ago.

6. Hellbokos

Hellbokos New Member

Hmm, i was actually expecting a response such as that.
    But no, im not a spam bot.
    Just trying to be a bit helpfull thats all.

7. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

Helpful in getting people arrested for credit-card fraud? I've had my fill of that, thanks.

8. Hellbokos

Hellbokos New Member

Well, ive been doing it since xbox live came out. Anyway...
    I dont mean to offend anyone. If you want the help im glad to give it to you.

9. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

You do realize that credit-card fraud is illegal, right?

10. Hellbokos

Hellbokos New Member

Yes i do.
    But, this is not credit card fraud.
    All im doing is using pre-generated cards.
    Meaning that they are unregisterd.
    If i was paying for something then yes, that would be fruad.
    But what happes is, when you type in the card detail's, xbox live say's ok. About three months later it procces's the action of taking the money from the bank. When it realizes it cant do this, it simply deactivates the account.
    The credit card generator only generates a number. A credit card number to be exact and nothing else. You dont need the other information such as name, expiry date because it is unregisterd.
    Its pretty much like... Using a card with no money in it.
    It is no more illegal as sighning up to xbox live with your own real credit card that has no money on it. Anyway, like i said. I didnt mean to offend anyone. If you want i simply wont talk of it again.

11. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

Yes this is credit-card fraud, maybe you're not stealing money from people with credit-cards (or maybe you are, the generator might generate a number allready in use you know. But if you aren't), you are still stealing money from Microsoft. Basically what you're doing is like "dine and dash" (??) where you order and eat food and then run away from the bill.

12. Spuddy

Spuddy New Member

vs.

?

Are you defrauding us, too? (Which was written tongue-in-cheek.)

13. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

People like this disgust me.

If you can't afford to play it, then don't.

Spend the time you dedicate to searching for keys, cracks and credit card numbers going to work instead, you could make the mere 40 pounds inside of a couple of days.

14. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

That could explain how I've been losing small amounts of money over the past few months. I have withdrawals from my credit card that I never made, but I couldn't track them down.
    Hellbokos, stop or I will find you. You don't want me to find you.

15. mathboy

mathboy New Member

If you want an IP to help your search, just tell me.

16. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

Whyn't just report his IP to M$? That's far more effiecent, isn't it? Then you don't've to kill him yourself. They've men in black choppers to do it for you. :)

17. Hellbokos

Hellbokos New Member

Look, for a start, i have been using internet cafe´s to post on this forum because i am on holiday in spain.
    Second, dont pretend you know anything about using someone´s ip address because you dont.
    Third, if i was using my own computer on my own internet service provider, and you have the program commview to actually record my ip adress, (My computer´s ip adress that is), then you would have to do the following thing.
    First you would have to ask yourself,
    Can i use a program such as commview over an internet host to provide me with this web-site´s member ip logs.
    Secondly, if you are using a program such as ohh lets say.... A PDF ip recorder then you would be able to store my ip adres. Problem is the address you store will actually be that of my internet service provider. So! You would find the ip, 192.168.1.254.
    Now, that would be useless. So scrap that.
    Let me say a few things. I didnt come here to argue with people. I save that for xbox live.
    Secondly, the very fact that you say "You dont want me to find you" is crap. How do you know what i want. If you really like, here is my adress. Marbella, costa del sol, marbella del mar, apartment number 110.
    Also, please let me remind you that this is not against the law. Repeat it is not against the law. Id just like to tell you that those of you who tried to so called, "Worry me with your fake talk of knowing your ip addresses from your ass-holes, i honestly think alot less of you.
    Anyway, like i said, if you dont want me to talk of it anymore i wont. Im not here to argue.

And yes i know.
    You think im talking a load of crud, but the fact is everything i have said is completly true. Absalutely 100 percent true. Check it on the internet and you will see.

Exept from the spelling. Thats shit.

18. mathboy

mathboy New Member

Nope, we don't know your IP adress, sorry if it sounded like it, I was just playing along with Gross' joke.

Hope your having a nice holiday, and won't leave us.

19. Hellbokos

Hellbokos New Member

By the way, yes the accounts do deactivate after three months or so, i was just saying they are 12 month gold accounts. (basically meaning you can play games on xbox live and dowload stuff).
    Anyway, subject over LoL

20. Hellbokos

Hellbokos New Member

My first language is Chinese. Though i am not chinese, i was raised there. I can actually speak a few languages, but sorry if my spelling goes a bit off.

Our Host!