Worthwhile God's Quest!

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Eloc Knarfnos, Mar 27, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Eloc Knarfnos

Eloc Knarfnos New Member

I sure wish I'd understood earlier that you didn't lose the blessing bonuses from each circle when you moved on to the next in the proper order. The God's quest really turns out to be well worth doing! I wonder how anyone manages to do it without cheating though. In particular, I don't remember whether or not I ever got Gorgoth Pass marked on my map without slogging through the wilderness and I never did get to Kerlin's Alter without going straight to the map coordinates. How could these two alters be located without extensive exploring or simply cheating?

2. Vlad the Imposter

Vlad the Imposter New Member

They are both mentioned in conversation with townsfolk. I think the idea was to make them difficult to find. That's what makes it a Gods Quest.

3. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

the gods quest can be a real bitch the first time you attempt you it, eventually i gave up and resorted to "cheating" to find a few locations. although in my defence it took about 2-3 weeks of looking before i did cheat

4. Eloc Knarfnos

Eloc Knarfnos New Member

Yeah, those towns folk's vague references were enough to let you know about the places' existence, but didn't do much to help you find them. Gorgoth's Pass was fairly easy, but Kerlin's Alter would have taken many days or lots of luck. I was thinking there might have been something more specific in some book, conversation or quest I missed. No?

5. TweaK

TweaK New Member

I need to find Gorgoth pass... i cant find it on the map (even if i stand right over where its sposed to be) Who do i talk to so i can find it?

6. Eloc Knarfnos

Eloc Knarfnos New Member

That was part of my question as well. With no other answer at hand, you can go to the coordinates and just start tromping generally north-east. If you switch from a world map to a local one you're there. Explore the whole area. You'll level up at least once in the process. If you hit mountains, try following them toward the north. Good hunting.

7. Vlad the Imposter

You can get the coordinates from the TA site.

BTW, Welcome to the forum TweaK. :wavey:

8. Piter

Piter New Member

a question about this, do you have to follow an exact list starting form first circle and going on to third?

is there any way to back up if you already got a god-blessing by completing a miniquest?

9. Vlad the Imposter

You have to complete the circle in order. If you get a god's blessing out of order then you have to start the circle over. You will know if you did it wrong if your previous blessing dissappers. Once you complete a circle it is there until you complete the final alter.

10. Lethran

Lethran New Member

The Gorgoth pass is designed to trigger from the Caladon side.

Our Host!